The Nerds are getting restless!

keith21

Re: The Nerds are getting restless!

Post by keith21 »

burntblackspoon wrote:wow! i’m amazed at the number of people that are in an uproar about this whole lineup change. i’ve had first hand experience with a few of you messageboard losers in the past but this is insane! imagine how much art and music could be created by you people instead of living vicariously through someone else! on a fucking messageboard nonetheless!! shit, starting a jay farrar cover band would be less offensive than how pathetically obsessive y’all are with farrar.
Wow, you must be such deep, true artist to not care about stupid petty issues as those discussed on a stupid message board. You're way above message boards, aren't you? Next time you want to make a point like that to us loser fans, give us a call or mail us a letter.
:roll: Seems to be my emoticon of choice lately.

jmm

Post by jmm »

Nice. You're criticizing people for posting on a board by posting on a board. Brilliant. By the way, Burntblackspoon is a ridiculous handle. We know yer not a heroin addict. It would be nice and edgy, but yer just a guy on a message board, too.

burntblackspoon

The Nerds are getting restless!

Post by burntblackspoon »

wow! i’m amazed at the number of people that are in an uproar about this whole lineup change. i’ve had first hand experience with a few of you messageboard losers in the past but this is insane! imagine how much art and music could be created by you people instead of living vicariously through someone else! on a fucking messageboard nonetheless!! shit, starting a jay farrar cover band would be less offensive than how pathetically obsessive y’all are with farrar.