Jay Farrar tribute

tedious

Post by tedious »

Sorry about the silence.
Yep, november the first it is. For privacy's sake I will PM all the people with a mail address and an email address....or for the true geeks out there we could organise some ftp transfer or somesuch.
Mine is coming along slowly but its the deadline that pull me into gear. Sticky's is sounding great and he has provided some artwork so there is no turing back now!!!

Post by Sticky »

TSE is pretty close. The guitar tracks are still scratch and I found some weirdness in the drum track that I have to redo, but it's on schedule. Might even add some keys or another voice. PM me if you want to hear it, so far. Not sure if I'll be able to record The Stomach Punks on Whisket Bottle, but it's one I can probably do better. I know what it will sound like. I figure about two weeks left until shipping. I'm hoping he gets it done and back to us soon enough that Jay could get it in St. Louis Nov. 13.

time to rock,

TinyElvis

Post by TinyElvis »

keith21 wrote:I've been brainstorming for a while as to how I'm gonna do 6string belief. THink I got my plan set, I'm gonna record this weekend. I'm excited. How's everyone else coming?
I've got mine recorded but the vocals suck ass.

TinyE

keith21

Post by keith21 »

I've been brainstorming for a while as to how I'm gonna do 6string belief. THink I got my plan set, I'm gonna record this weekend. I'm excited. How's everyone else coming?

Post by Sticky »

Shooting for Nov. 1 for getting it to tedious. He goes on holiday after that. How's it going?

keith21

Jay Farrar tribute

Post by keith21 »

I don't know if I can even find the original threat regarding the trib. in the midst of all this mess but I'd like to get back to discussion I find enjoyable. So, I think it was tedious who's organizing this right? Could you remind me of the deadline and where to send it? A PM would be fine but there might be a few more people who could use a reminder as well.
Thanks!