Farrar on vinyl

LH

Post by LH »

I've had some good luck on Ebay for vinyl. I've probably made about 25 vinyl transactions and only got burned once, a near mint copy of Revolver had a big ol scratch on it.

I kind of figured Jay's recent stuff wasn't released, although a gatefold double album of Sebastapol would be a good thing. I have to admit, I still have not heard Terrior Blues :oops: I was waiting to see if it was coming out on vinyl, guess I'll get the CD. Got a road trip coming up from San Francisco to Portland, might be a good time to give it the first listen.

LH

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

did you notice they bumped the price up on "Trace" vinyl to $25? i think they did that due to the reformed SV. who knows, i need to gets me a copy though before i pay 140.00!!!!1

JJ

Post by JJ »

Also try www.gemm.com It's a great website for getting hard to find stuff.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Just did a quick search on musicstack.com, they have a lot of stuff that's out there. Lots of copies of Anthology, no Anodyne. Someone's selling SFG/March combo for $140.

cowboydown

180 gram vinyl

Post by cowboydown »

Since Sebastapol and Terroir Blues were released on small labels Artemis Records (Artemis being one the largest indie labels out there) and Act/Resist Records respectively, I'm guessin' they didn't have the budget (especially Jays label) for multiple format releases. I've never found Anodyne on vinyl.

I have all of SON VOLT's releases on vinyl as well as all UT releases with the exception of Anodyne.

freeuntilcaught

Post by freeuntilcaught »

i can't answer your question, but i hope the son volt anthology will be released on vinyl

LH

Farrar on vinyl

Post by LH »

was Sebastapol and Terroir ever released on vinyl? While I'm on this topic -was Anodyne ever released on vinyl? anybody know?

Thanks much,
LH