Weird dream...

clarkma5

Post by clarkma5 »

Nice pun, farrarfan.

Yeah, that's pretty messed up. I don't dream about any musicians/actors/celebrities like that :/

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Wishful thinking maybe?

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Dude, you got it baaaaad....

Turn off the computer, go outside, strip buck naked, and run like you've never run before.

Make sure somebody has bail money just in case.

-gk-

professor_squishy

Weird dream...

Post by professor_squishy »

I was having a series of weird, unconnected dreams last night, but one part I remember was that I was in some bar apparently near St. Louis - Belleville??? - and I was sitting at the bar with these guys who turned out the be Wilco, although I didn't recognize any of the members except Tweedy. Anyway we're just talking and drinking and who walks in the bar but none other than JF hisself. Well, he and Tweedy acted like long, lost friends that hadn't seen each other in years (probably true), they were really happy to see each other. At this point the rest of the "band" started to get worried. At one point Jay and Jeff went to the backroom with some other guy and the band thought "uh oh... we've just been made obsolete"... as if the guy Jay and Jeff were with was some sort of record exec who they were signing a contract with or some such thing. Anyway, shortly after, they came back out to the bar and they were totally stoned or high or both! I remember trying to talk to Jay after that and I couldn't understand a word he was saying.... he was talking in riddles (kind of like some of his songs!) and Tweedy had to translate for him. They were both laughing like stoned high school kids. Then they got up to go play pinball or something and a fight broke out in the bar and I got the hell out of there.

What does it all mean??? Are there any psychologists on the board?