Mound City Music Fest

JJ

Post by JJ »

Trying to figure out a way to get there from DC.........

HEAVEN MUST BE LEARNED

Post by HEAVEN MUST BE LEARNED »

hey home grown--i will be making the trip also and i am ready! tupelo to st.louis is a long trip but im sure it will be worth it--see ya there hmbl

Post by Sticky »

I'll be walking over, not much traveling. Yes, there is a Mound City, I'm not sure if the name came from there or if it has to do with Cahokia Mounds right across the river. See you there.

homegrown

Mound City Music Fest

Post by homegrown »

So who's going to travel from out of state to St. Louis on December 11th for the Son Volt/Bottle Rockets/Richard Buckner/Anders Parker show? Think anyone else may be added to the bill? We'll be coming from Omaha and can't wait.

Does anyone know where they got the name for the festival (Mound City Music Fest.)? I believe we drive through an area on the way to St. Louis called Mound City.

If it's the first annual event, it could be a great yearly trip!!! What a wonderful way to contribute to Alejandro, Karl and Habitat for Humanityl. The first time we saw son volt in 1995 was at Mississippi Nights. We were also there for their last two nights in 1999, (with other shows in between). It will be interesting to see the new lineup there as well. I can't wait!!!!