We want Jay to visit N.C.

farrarnutinboone

Post by farrarnutinboone »

Yes indeed. And why not play here in Boone, NC. You can stay at my house.

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Oxford MS NEEDS Jay to come back to Proud Larry's!!!!!! He opened his Sebastopol American tour here and would make a lot of us happy.

Since we just lost Col. Reb as our mascot I say we replace him with Jay.

Hotty Toddy!

Post by Guest »

How about the Visulite or Neighborhood Theater in Charlotte? I saw Jay in Asheville last year at the Asheville Music Zone...The Visualite and Neighborhood Theater are much better venues. If he goes back to Asheville, I'd rather see him at the Orange Peel. Either way, he needs to get back to NC soon.

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

I want Jay to visit my house so we can hang out and collaborate for a few weeks. hehe

Post by Guest »

I imagine he'll play Raleigh. I got to meet him after the show at the Rialto. Very cool guy although quite shy and reserved.

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

I caught that Jay show at the Rialto in Raleigh, that was such a cool scene, very chill, no one blocking your view, great sound... oh I hope he comes back to Raleigh, but will still go to Asheville if they decide there.

My guess would either be Orange Peel in Asheville, or a theater in the Raleigh,Chapel Hill area....

lets cross our fingers for the the Fall Tour to reach NC!

jbwilm

NC

Post by jbwilm »

I emailed Sharon and she replied recently that she is trying to get Jay in NC sometime in September however nothing is confirmed. I saw him in Raleigh about a year and a half ago and he was great.

Re: We want Jay to visit N.C.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Vote yes for jay to play in North Carolina soon!
Yes for NC -- Charlotte

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Okay.

Yes.

We want Jay to visit N.C.

Post by Guest »

Vote yes for jay to play in North Carolina soon!