Thanks, tj!

calexico

Re: Thanks, tj!

Post by calexico »

maura tierney wrote:
calexico wrote:
maura tierney wrote:Your signature about the CNN news scroll has given me an idea for a Raymond Carver-ish short story- cheers!
To all English Jay fans: Son Volt-London-May 2nd, be there or be, err, somewhere else.
So where is the story? JD Salinger wrote quicker than that!
"Once upon a time, there was a homo gay called Calexico. Who watched CNN. The end."
That was outstandingly shite. Cheers.

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

calexico wrote:
maura tierney wrote:Your signature about the CNN news scroll has given me an idea for a Raymond Carver-ish short story- cheers!
To all English Jay fans: Son Volt-London-May 2nd, be there or be, err, somewhere else.
"Once upon a time, there was a homo gay called Calexico. Who watched CNN. The end."

calexico

Post by calexico »

tj

Post by tj »

Your Welcome, Maura! Glad I was able to inspire (on CNN's behalf,
of course). Good luck with the story!

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

Cheers, see if I can make it.

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

Fenrisinho wrote:I'm gonna see if I can make it over to England on the 2nd. What venue is it, and where do you buy the tickets?
Son Volt are playing at the Carling Academy in Islington, London on May 2nd. For tickets try www.seetickets.com. Good luck!

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

I'm gonna see if I can make it over to England on the 2nd. What venue is it, and where do you buy the tickets?

maura tierney

Thanks, tj!

Post by maura tierney »

Your signature about the CNN news scroll has given me an idea for a Raymond Carver-ish short story- cheers!