ATTENTION FENRISINHO!!!!!

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

I love these posts with the name Fenrisinho in them :D

Thanks for your concern about me marua, but I ain't crossing no channel. On the 2nd of may, look to the north-eastern sky. You'll see dark thunderclouds, and lightening will begin. Leaves will tremble, and Robert Plant will once again sing songs of fear and despair. Animals will seek refuge in the deeps of the forests, the sun will disapear, and the moon will too. Up there in the sky you'll see a man in a fashionable vehicle pulled by two flying goats who looks like he's been modeling for a Molly Hatchet album cover and beside him will be a small (yet slightly overweight) nerd-like creature with a Son Volt t-shirt :D

I'm not sure whether I'm going or not, I haven't been to England for 3 years, and I've got friends and family I should see more often (always an excuse to see a good concert) Right now the only one I definately going to is the Muddy Waters show in Oslo, and I'm still not certain about Bergen, but it's highly likely that I'll go there anyways. It costs me less to go to London than Bergen actually; about 35£ for a return ticket with Ryanair. I'll make up my mind in a few weeks.

How come you forgot mentioning my wonderful country on your tour list? :o

maura tierney

ATTENTION FENRISINHO!!!!!

Post by maura tierney »

When you said you'd see if you could 'make it over to England' for the Son Volt show in May, that sounds to me as if you're based on the continent. If this is the case then you may find it easier to get to one of the mainland Europe shows in April. Son Volt are playing:
Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Ireland as well as England- there is info in the 'Tour' section of this site. We wouldn't want you to cross the Channel for no reason!