so i just got in the sh*ts on another board....

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

Yea disgusting ain't it? Few things make me so angry as cruelty towards animals. There's gotta be a better way of killing animals than club them o death. And posting pictures of dead creatures ain't funny, only morbid and disturbing. Can't believe I was one who went alot to bullfights when I was living in Spain, too much Hemmingway I figure... :roll: Still believe the proper way to kill a hen is to chop its head off though. Altough once I had this pet rooster (!) and it attacked my cousin; clawed his chest and tried to poke out his eyes, and my cousin was like 3-4 years old. We actully ended up shooting the mother, as it was too mean to get near. Bloody rooster. Anyways I do support Mr. Sawyer's actions here, seems like the reasonable thing to do. There's actually some members' websites (which aren't REALLY their personal websites) that should be deleted in some way, especially one by "gangster wannbe19" or something, I don't advice people to look at this stuff, as I'm sure most'll be very offended and disgusted by it. I pm'ed the admin 4-5 days ago about it, but nothing's happened, and I'm pretty sure it's illigal to show humans having sex with animals on the internet like elsewhere.

Mort

Post by Mort »

I'm with you Sawyer. As I said to you earlier, I don't hang out on that forum much due to the high count of assholes. Nice for gathering info, though... Totally agree with you on deleting the pics, not sure if I'm entitled to an opinion on the subject - being from Norway and all... :wink:

M.

Trellis

Post by Trellis »

I don't know about Sawyer's adminning, but that's a nice avatar.

Post by Sticky »

teh innerweb is a kR4z33 place.

cheers

PS- You're an admin because somebody trusts your judgement.

clarkma5

Post by clarkma5 »

I'm an admin on a relatively busy car forum that's populated, primarily, by people who are younger (average user age is probably in the vicinity of 18 years old) so I get to deal with a lot of retardedness.

sawyer

so i just got in the sh*ts on another board....

Post by sawyer »

a member started a thread about the disturbing act of seal clubbing, which is apparently underway again in Canada. it escalated to them posting pics of these baby seals with blood flowing and guys clubbing... i hate that shit, so i deleted the pics. everyone knows what a club can do to things, especially harmless baby seals. well jeezuz crimeny you'd think i went to their house and slapped their moms! man they were pissed - but i was more pissed, told them if they didn't like it to take a hike. one of the rules in the FAQ (and my signature no less) is "The appropriate Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message." what's my point? none, i just want to bitch. :x