Footy Talk

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
sturgeongeneral wrote:does anyone else on this board ever experience the fleeting feeling that you are on the verge of a significant epiphany, whether it be creative, academic or spiritual, only to have that moment, uncaptured, drift away?
You eat, you digest, you poop,
poop turns to mud like all life,
you work the mud, you grow,
you harvest, you sell,
and then you going to have to eat.

TILL YOU'RE NOTHING BUT MUD!!!

Seriously, I often feel this way! It's all about the bowel movements, the feeling, the digestion of things, those are your guts!

When you think about it folks, you can learn a lot from bowel movements.
Fucking right on. \m/

all i know is, the biggest and best performance in the history of #2, taking a dump, going shit, growing a tail, pinching a loaf, whatever, was at Bobby Knight's hoop camp at IU in 84 when this guy 2-floors down from us in our the dorm filled a toilet so loaded with poop it actually clogged the toilet. a fuckin' industrial, powerful, dorm flushing toilet. it was fucking incredible. dudes were running back to their rooms to get the family camera to take pictures of this masterpiece. i know i took pics of it with my parents oldass camera. it was really impressive. i guess he realized after eating all he wanted of that IU cafeteria food he could make a name for himself with a humongous crap because the day before i guess he almost clogged another toilet (according to those in the know). i'll never forget the sight of it and the echoing laughter of the countless kids after each stuck their heads into the stall for a glimpe of bathroom history. i still remember it. i've never come close to that shit.

poop. it's all good.

Godsownsinger

Post by Godsownsinger »

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Fenrisinho wrote:
sturgeongeneral wrote:does anyone else on this board ever experience the fleeting feeling that you are on the verge of a significant epiphany, whether it be creative, academic or spiritual, only to have that moment, uncaptured, drift away?
you harvest, you sell,

Seriously, I often feel this way! It's all about the bowel movements, the feeling, the digestion of things, those are your guts!

Fucking right on. \m/

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

you harvest, you sell,

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

sturgeongeneral wrote:does anyone else on this board ever experience the fleeting feeling that you are on the verge of a significant epiphany, whether it be creative, academic or spiritual, only to have that moment, uncaptured, drift away? i was picking 'rex's blues' this morning and pondering the words and there was a moment, intense but shortlived. or, is it all just an illusion and joni had it right:

and the seasons they go round and round
and the painted ponies go up and down
we're captive on the carousel of time
we can't return, we can only look behind
from where we came
and go round and round and round
in the circle game
can you tell me a little bit about you?
curious in a curious way,
1/2

sturgeongeneral

Post by sturgeongeneral »

does anyone else on this board ever experience the fleeting feeling that you are on the verge of a significant epiphany, whether it be creative, academic or spiritual, only to have that moment, uncaptured, drift away? i was picking 'rex's blues' this morning and pondering the words and there was a moment, intense but shortlived. or, is it all just an illusion and joni had it right:

and the seasons they go round and round
and the painted ponies go up and down
we're captive on the carousel of time
we can't return, we can only look behind
from where we came
and go round and round and round
in the circle game

farewellangelina

Post by farewellangelina »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
head tone harmony wrote:I had a bowel movement this morning that I was 100% sure I was no longer capable of having. I will spare the details but it was as you would imagine such a movement to be.

I hadn’t experienced the likes of it in years and after thinking about it throughout the day, I am fairly convinced it will never be repeated as long as I remain on this earth.

It is a sobering thought really, having reached the apex of my motility.

The curious thing about it is that I have rarely felt so at peace with the world. Nothing today could go wrong, all because of those glorious 10 seconds.

Thanks for allowing me to share.
First of all, Poop Is Funny. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.
Second, I can relate, brother. When the day comes that a BM "moves"
you to want to tell the world about it, you have reached complete wisdom.
Rarely a bowel movement goes by that Marius doesn't tell me about. And just about all about it, too. Maybe this should have gone in the confessions thread.

Also, you people don't sound like you're talking to eachother up there.

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

Apparently, the dead ones almost got the club sold to some Kuwaiti people.

But no...

Talus

Post by Talus »

pace car n. Of paying a sit down visit. The slow, unaerodynamic leading turd that once out of the way, allows the fast, souped-up bastards behind it to put their foot down.

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

I honestly have nothing good with P&G. Bastards.

calexico

Post by calexico »

Motility, now that's a fucking word!

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Metamucil. It changed my life thirteen years ago, in a nearly mystical way.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

head tone harmony wrote:I had a bowel movement this morning that I was 100% sure I was no longer capable of having. I will spare the details but it was as you would imagine such a movement to be.

I hadn’t experienced the likes of it in years and after thinking about it throughout the day, I am fairly convinced it will never be repeated as long as I remain on this earth.

The curious thing about it is that I have rarely felt so at peace with the world. Nothing today could go wrong, all because of those glorious 10 seconds.

First of all, Poop Is Funny. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.
Second, I can relate, brother. When the day comes that a BM "moves"
you to want to tell the world about it, you have reached complete wisdom.

head tone harmony

Post by head tone harmony »

I had a bowel movement this morning that I was 100% sure I was no longer capable of having. I will spare the details but it was as you would imagine such a movement to be.

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

Interesting!