Record Release Show on July 12!

Damaged Son

Post by Damaged Son »

Furthermore....the Bowery's a great venue.

Caught Jay and Mark Spencer there when they first showed off the Sebastopol tunes.

Damaged Son

Post by Damaged Son »

D@mn.

If it wasn't midweek, i'd drive down and catch the show too!

Then again...i do have some vacation time stocking up.
Hmmmm....

mrjellybeanct

Post by mrjellybeanct »

I was so ready for this until they announced it was 21 and up. Damn it, should be an awesome show. I guess it's just the free show at Southstreet Seaport for me, oh well, can't bitch about that one.

uesbc

Bowery Ballroom

Post by uesbc »

Qella is right. The Bowery is the gold standard for shows in the city. It feels intimate, especially the bar/lounge downstairs. There is a reason that Webster Hall pays the Bowery to manage their concerts.

I just got tix and will see you all there July 12.

ejillard

just bought mine...

Post by ejillard »

so tickets are still available. Saw Jay there with Canyon last year, was a great venue for him. Can't wait for the SV show.

Transmit Sound

Post by Transmit Sound »

More tickets have been released for the pre-sale.

Qella

Post by Qella »

i love the bowery! hands down the best small venue in nyc. great sound, size, sightlines, etc.

in recent times have caught jayhawks and golden smog there, among others.

SV will be great to catch there.

unfortunately, i think the pre-sale is already sold out through ticketweb today......

Post by Sticky »

NYC?????

good for them.

cheers

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

this sounds all well and good, but how about a Letterman, Stern, Regis, Conan, Danza, Good Morning America, Saturday Night Live, TRL and 7th inning stretch Yankee Stadium performance also while in NYC, NY? 8)

Transmit Sound

Record Release Show on July 12!

Post by Transmit Sound »

SON VOLT BRINGS THE ‘RIOT’ TO THE BOWERY BALLROOM FOR A SPECIAL RECORD RELEASE SHOW

To celebrate the release of “Okemah and the Melody of Riot” (Transmit Sound/Legacy), Son Volt will perform a special concert on July 12 at the Bowery Ballroom in New York City. This show will have limited tickets available to the public so we want you to have first shot at being admitted. The tickets will be made available for a special pre-sale on Wednesday, May 25 at 12:00 pm through Ticketweb at http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=n ... interface=. You will need the password “Okemah” to purchase tickets through this site. If you go to this site now, you will see an error page. The page will not be made active until May 25. Tickets for the show are $25 (21+ only) and doors open at 8:00 pm. There is a 4 ticket limit. Make sure to get your tickets on Wednesday because ticket availability will not last long. We hope to see you there!!