Ryan Adams spits on Philly crowd

STLBlues05

Post by STLBlues05 »

Well,...it's kinda like Steve Earle said, everything in music is stolen because by now, everything's been done. It's all in the re-working and re-presenting. You don't think SonVolt has borrowed from the Stones in any way?

keith21

Post by keith21 »

:lol:

Bill Carson

Post by Bill Carson »

But you dont know the rest of the story.....

as soon as he left the stage he stole around 18 riffs from the ROlling Stones and the Grateful Dead for his next album.

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

i really think its high time ryan adams sticks his head in gravy, washes it out with bubble gum and sends it to the navy.

cuz he sounds and acts like such a f@cking baby....and a punk. :x

elliegurl

Post by elliegurl »

i think mr adams needs to learn just a little bit of manners...i mean spitting on people no matter how mad you are just seems stupid to me! what happened to the customer always being right? though i can understand his frustration.

were i come from there are tons of bars were people can go and drink, talk and carry on. when a bar is having music, when you pay good money to hear a band, there should be some consideration for those who want to listen, i mean thats the point of the evenings entertainment...music!

i saw a band in a small concert place, an old movie theatre. the old 97's this past fall...some guy was talking on his cell phone for 20 minutes about...well just what is it that people have to talk to others about...his car, what he had to do the next day, this cool chick next to him...like i couldn't hear him??? i told him if he didn't stop talking i was going to stick the cell phone someplace he could would not like (i am small but determined)...he moved and i saw him later still talking on the phone. if ya want to talk on the phone why even go out? geez get a life...my point being people seem to have no manners or consideration and just cuz you are in a bar and drunk doesn't give ya the right to interupt people performing or others trying to have a good time..

i mean its right there in chapter 3 pg 43 of "ellie's common courtesy"

ellie
ps sorry a little cranky this morning i have yet to have my coffee

nw12us3

Post by nw12us3 »

in a bar setting, i'd say get over it. it's a bar. people go there to drink and unwind. i never understood that complaint.

rusty-old-tunes

Post by rusty-old-tunes »

I say good for him. We have been having problems with that here. It's truly annoying when you pay good money to listen to the music of an artist you really respect and you got some drunk bozo blabbin about nothin in your ear. I saw Ryan when he was with Whiskeytown in a small bar in Boise and he got pissed at the crowd for talking instead of listening to the music while they were doing some acoustic stuff. He yelled at the crowd, threw down his acoustic, picked up his electric, and cranked up the volume on what was already an incredibly loud concert. It was great!

STLBlues05

Ryan Adams spits on Philly crowd

Post by STLBlues05 »

Good ol' Dick Adams got pissed at hecklers and a talkative crowd. Said, " that's it, I'm done, fuck it", spit on the crowd and left the stage after 17 songs.

I love that guy.