video commercial release?

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

BTW, "Moonshiner" kicks ass. I wanna see Brian Henneman and Jay play that one together. Soon.

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Anonymous wrote:What about the Moonshiner guys. Would you get tired of us? :wink:
I don't mind folks hollering out song titles, actually. It's one of those things that make every show feel like a temporary home. I have seen Jay perform a good bit and I have never once seen him play anything that the crowd yells out, though.

Haggischomper

Re: Put me down for one

Post by Haggischomper »

DS wrote:I think Jay should start releasing two or three official live records each year since he has his own label. The Counting Crows and Pearl Jam do it.
I don't think Counting Crows do it.

Post by Guest »

What about the Moonshiner guys. Would you get tired of us? :wink:

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Great idea! Though I WOULD get tired of all the "Whiskey Bottle" guys. You know the ones. That song (as great as it is) has become a "Free Bird" of sorts.

DS

Put me down for one

Post by DS »

I think Jay should start releasing two or three official live records each year since he has his own label. The Counting Crows and Pearl Jam do it.

thatbeat

video commercial release?

Post by thatbeat »

Anyone know if the Farrar.net folks will release this show for the masses? Seems like a good idea, maybe offer it through the webpage store???