Tabs from new cd?

Sandusky

Post by Sandusky »

No problem, mac. When my hubby has extra time I'll have him pick out the tab to All Your Might, since it's both our favorite songs. :wink:

mcarlton

Post by mcarlton »

Thanks Sandusky. They have a few of the tabs there. Still no Out on the road or all of your might. I have figured out Out of the road is mostly G and C but I have more work to do on that.

Sandusky

Post by Sandusky »

The tabs are back at altcountrytab. Here's the link.
http://www.altcountrytab.com/artist.asp?artist=116

mcarlton

Post by mcarlton »

Tuned to C means..C G C F A D ??

Any luck on tabs from the new cd?

Bound to Get Burned

Post by Bound to Get Burned »

I've figured out "No Rolling Back" and "Hard is the Fall". You can play "All Your Might". I think its mostly D and G with an A occasionally. I haven't figured out if its tuned differently yet. I know "No Rolling Back" is. As for Vitamins its tuned to C.

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

www.olga.net has several of the older SV tunes, but I doubt there's anything new there yet.

smoke

Post by smoke »

altcountrytab.com had Dent County, California, Heart on the ground, No Rolling Back, and Cahokian. But like the last post said, it vanished suddenly.

grainpulp

Post by grainpulp »

The only tab i've seen thus far online was for Dent County, even though the song uses piano. And that was on altcountrytab.com... but that has gone awol. So.... we must wait.

mcarlton

Tabs from new cd?

Post by mcarlton »

I would love to get my hands on a number of tabs.. Mostly Out on the road and All of your might. The Gumbopages Tup/sv page doesnt have them. http://www.gumbopages.com/son-volt.html Also I would love to see Vitamins from Sebastapol.

Hoping to make the Chicgoa show 9.26

Mike