Okemah Release Means... Another DVD Tree!

Post by Sticky »

I'll include you fwwank and set up the tree today. Sorry for the delays. Turns out the files weren't corrupt, but I had to re-install all my software. Took a few days. Thanks for your patience.

chris

fwwank

tree

Post by fwwank »

hey...im new to this 'tree' thang

so

wot's the drill?

cathodebias

Post by cathodebias »

llllllllllll

Post by Sticky »

Finally got my hard drive recovered, but all the authored files are corrupt. It'll take me a couple days to re-author them. I'll set up the tree while I'm working on it though.

sorry,
chris

calexico

Post by calexico »

Some bastard was selling it?!?

That shit is just not on.... :evil:

Post by Sticky »

I'll put the tree together this weekend. In the wake of a UT Last Show DVD being sold on eBay, I want to add that if you signed up for this tree, you agree not to sell or profit from these DVDs in any way. No exceptions, someone will have your address and you will be tracked down. It is illegal to profit from these DVDs and Jay and Jeff have ok'd their FREE distribution.

If you have a problem with that, PM me. I will keep it confidential and leave you off the tree. If I find these discs being sold, I will get SONY and both management teams involved and you WILL be screwed beyond your wildest dreams. That won't be as good as it might sound.

chris

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

I'm off to Fairview Heights, IL for the next few days and won't be back in MI until Monday. Whoever my branch is - please be patient, I'll try to contact you from my buddy's this weekend, if not I'll get the blanks out as soon as I get back on Monday or Tuesday.

Post by Sticky »

This tree is now closed, I'll post branches and leaves in the next couple days. I've had a few reports of trouble with the SV99 disc and need to re-do a few things. I'll try and get it out by the end of the week.

chris

Post by Sticky »

The CM interview is an extra on many of the UT discs. A complete first gen version will be on the Primitives DVD that will be ready for a Sept. tree. I've got a couple shows from 86-88 that will come out soon.

cheers

Danger_Bird

Post by Danger_Bird »

I was checking out factorybelt.net and noticed an entry from 12/89 in Belleville, local cable show critical mass, is this circulated or common? I'd love this or any pre-90 ut, the primitives video my brother had years ago but lost it unfortunately. That would be cool to have again :)

Scott

ct

Post by ct »

Cincinnati

no burner

Thanks,

Post by Sticky »

Anne wrote:So, Europeans, send me your addresses...
Anne
Let me set up the tree first. I've got several burners in Eurovania for this tree already. We always get a couple folks that sign up after the tree is done with "Am I too late?". If you could pick those Europhiliacs up, it wold be appreciated. I'll set you up as a burner next month. Still not sure what the tree will be though.

cheers

Anne

Post by Anne »

My dear Chris,
don't call me Annelisse, please! : )
You're right, I have the Pittsburg show - thanks again - , but not the HBO Reverb yet.

"If there are any Euro stragglers, why don't you pick them up."
That's why I signed. I felt I should make me useful at least once in my life.
So, Europeans, send me your addresses...

Anne

Post by Sticky »

My dear Annelisse, don't you have these already? Maybe not the HBO Reverb.

Glad you're back. If there are any Euro stragglers, why don't you pick them up. I'll get you another package soon.

chris

edit: I'll leave this up through the weekend.

Anne

Post by Anne »

too late - as always

Anne - Germany
burner