austin city limits

princess buttercup

Post by princess buttercup »

i'll be there....thanks for the advice Halfie

half-n-half

like NOLA

Post by half-n-half »

hey man, i was so fuckin' dazed by the heat last year and busy workin' the fest. that i'm not really sure of my answer, but it was no where near the crowdedness of a NO jazz fest. although I have only been to one of those.

lot's 'o acreage. bring yer sunscreen!

*MEDICAL ALERT*(*)
and for those diabetic/low blood sugar music fans (and well you didn't hear it from me) but sneak in some non-perishable snacks cause last year (the first year) the food lines were veeeeeeeeery long and well sometimes the munchies can't wait.

thank you
(*) NO I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

professor_squishy

Post by professor_squishy »

I'm there. Never been to Austin... looking forward to it. Of course the guys I'm going with aren't into country, so I'll have to sneak off to see some of the good stuff. :-)

By the way, how does this festival compare with Jazz Fest in New Orleans (in terms of stage layout, crowd size, etc)? I go there to NOLA every year and, except for last year, it always get's too damn crowded at the fairgrounds. So I usually avoid the daytime stuff and just just stay out all night at the clubs.

prolatariat

Post by prolatariat »

lonesome Whistle,

I'll be there, it's going to be awesome. Three days and nights of great music...... Maybe see you there

lonesome whistle

austin city limits

Post by lonesome whistle »

is anyone going to austin city limits? jay, steve earle, lucinda williams... it's gonna be awesome!