NHL Predictions

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Unbelievably I was actually pulling for a Boston team. Good job Bruins!

Can't believe the Vancouver riots. Never would have imagined that it would happen there.

manshank

Post by manshank »

How sweet was that game/series/run..................3 game 7's...................

Party today baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

manshank

Post by manshank »

You got that right brother

LETS GO BRUINS! LETS GO BRUINS! LETS GO BRUINS!

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Trellis

Post by Trellis »

bigdieseltrucker wrote: They make the other pro leagues of any sport look tame in regard to greed. quote]
Actually, no. Perhaps they make them look tame in regards to pizza -- watching some of this baseball and football has reminded me of the magnificent glory of sports where big fat guys rule. Alas, that can't happen in hockey. Although it is a sport where you could smoke DuMaurier's in the penalty box and between periods.

bigdieseltrucker

Post by bigdieseltrucker »

darell wrote:
bigdieseltrucker wrote:The fans don't suck. It's the NHL that sucks.
actually, no.
They make the other pro leagues of any sport look tame in regard to greed. Wish there was more college hockey in the south.

darell

Post by darell »

bigdieseltrucker wrote:The fans don't suck. It's the NHL that sucks.
actually, no.

bigdieseltrucker

Post by bigdieseltrucker »

The fans don't suck. It's the NHL that sucks.

darell

Post by darell »

well. i've got the leafs jersey on right now, but i knowthis is going to be a long season. i'll be happy if we makethe playoffs.
since i live in calgary, i'm surrounded by millions of bandwagon fans, which is really annoying, but i will admit they've got an awesome coach and a decent team. the fans SUCK though.

predictions? fucked if i know.

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

I predict a record rate of beer sales at every Bruins home game.

whigs

Post by whigs »

The Flames look really good this year. I'm still pulling for Detroit though.

hollywood44

Post by hollywood44 »

I predict a long boring season with lots of hard to pronounce names.

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

With the alleged crackdown on obstruction this year - I don't really think Philly will win it. Their defensive pick ups are all big and slow - Hatcher/Therien/Rathje plus both Primeau and Knuble are more power players. But I think the power forwards are better off than the huge defensemen - they'll be able to get to the net easier. But big, slow defensemen will be huge liability and all three guys I listed are big and slow and will be taken advantage of by the great skaters. Also, Esche hasn't proved himself in the playoffs.

I really don't know who to pick because every team has some kind of glaring weakness due to free agency. The fastest team is probably Tampa Bay but can Grahame/Burke stop the puck?? Detroit is in trouble with too old of a team, lost Kronwall for 6 months, and goaltending is really a problem - and I'm a Detroit slappy...

bdg25

Post by bdg25 »

This NHL season will mark the return to glory of the Chicago Blackhawks. With the 'Bulin Wall in the nets, they've got to be better than they were last year. Oh wait a minute....... wasn't there a strike or something last year?