Okeman

Post by Okeman »

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

danmen

Post by danmen »

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

I think it's a fine looking can myself. Too bad they are owned by InBev now. "Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet".

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

Image[/img]

Dr. Zapatos

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

danmen wrote:Image
That's a good one alright, unfortunately wife type and I can't agree on its property rights 8)

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

danmen wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:
el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:
el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:
How is that? They were pimpin' it a few months ago @ my local joint.

Damn good. I am by no means an expert on tequila and like CC I was first drawn in by the bottle. Also, it is really inexpensive at ABC, $21 for a 750ml bottle. Honestly, it tastes similar to the silver Patron and Milagro, but half the price.
I'll have to try it. The label is cool. It reminds me of the picture on a '97 Neil Young & Crazy Horse t-shirt I have titled "Year of the Horse."
Yeah, the art is influenced by Día de los Muertos/Day of the Dead. I downed more last night. I love it, though anything tastes good when mixed with blood orange juice and agave nectar.
Mmmm, sounds good - a modified Tequila Sunrise - do you have a name for it?
Just a tequila drink or margarita I guess. Try two parts of tequila to one part each of juice and agave nectar. I ran out of blood oranges last night and switched to lime juice and it was still pretty good.

danmen

Post by danmen »

gdavis5446 wrote:
el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:
el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:

Damn good. I am by no means an expert on tequila and like CC I was first drawn in by the bottle. Also, it is really inexpensive at ABC, $21 for a 750ml bottle. Honestly, it tastes similar to the silver Patron and Milagro, but half the price.
I'll have to try it. The label is cool. It reminds me of the picture on a '97 Neil Young & Crazy Horse t-shirt I have titled "Year of the Horse."
Yeah, the art is influenced by Día de los Muertos/Day of the Dead. I downed more last night. I love it, though anything tastes good when mixed with blood orange juice and agave nectar.
Mmmm, sounds good - a modified Tequila Sunrise - do you have a name for it?

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:
el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

gdavis5446 wrote:
el caballo loco wrote:
gdavis5446 wrote:Image

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

el caballo loco wrote:

danmen

Post by danmen »

+

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

Coffee Creek

Oh ... and the buzz.

Post by Coffee Creek »

I think I'd drink that ^ just for the bottle (label)!

Enjoy.

CC