Son Volt on Letterman

eamon

Post by eamon »

I saw that piece too :!: In Madison on 105.5 fm they use that same piece sometimes leading a spot for the station it cool hearing "searching for a truer sound" Madison triple MMM. It's to bad his newer stuff doesn't get as much air time they do play WILCO more often. It must be $$$ that get you air time and since Act Resist isn't a major label they don't play Jay's newer stuff. Don't get me wrong I like the station but they could give Jay's new songs some play. They played the PBS "Long Cut" a couple months back on a Saturday night . Can't wait for Tomorrow night at Luther's Blues Jay performs should be 8) cool.

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

I was in the next room and I heard it. I came running in to see what was going on since it isn't everyday you hear Jay on national TV. Good for Letterman.

professor_squishy

Re: Son Volt on Letterman

Post by professor_squishy »

lokeydm wrote:I was just watching The Late Show with David Letterman, and during one of "Biff Henderson's America" comedy pieces, they used "Windfall" as background music. Good stuff.
Damn, you beat me to it. :-) Of course out here on the west coast we get Lettermen later.

Did you notice the snippet of "Sandusky" at the beginning of the sketch?

lokeydm

Son Volt on Letterman

Post by lokeydm »

I was just watching The Late Show with David Letterman, and during one of "Biff Henderson's America" comedy pieces, they used "Windfall" as background music. Good stuff.