Pray for Siegfried & Roy

altcountryman

Post by altcountryman »

Momo wrote:I was happy as a clam wishing him death. I happily wish you death too altcountryman.
:D :) :lol: :) :D :D :) :lol: :) :D

Alexa

Post by Alexa »

Momo wrote:I was happy as a clam wishing him death. I happily wish you death too altcountryman.
What about the little death, Momo? I'll happily give you a whole bunch of those. :wink:

Haggischomper

Post by Haggischomper »

jeezumcrowe. Momo, it's wasted on these buggers.

SonWilco

tisk tisk

Post by SonWilco »

I'll guess Roy will be the first to tell you he understood the risk of working with tigers and I don't want anybody to get hurt, thats just plain old mean. But it's amazing what people will go through to wear an extra huge fake unit in their leather pants. I wonder if its supposed to distract the tiger. It is sad though no more crouching tiger hidden salami for Siegfried for a while.

Momo

Post by Momo »

I was happy as a clam wishing him death. I happily wish you death too altcountryman.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

nevermind momo, he's just upset the tiger gets more head than he does.

Sandusky

Post by Sandusky »

I'm just glad he said he didn't want the tiger to be destroyed. It's not the animal's fault.

altcountryman

Post by altcountryman »

Momo wrote:Fuck Roy. I hope he dies. Where is the tragedy when some moron who puts his head in tigers mouths gets mauled?
Wow. Just a leeeeeeeeeetle bit bitter, eh?

I can understand the thinking that what happened is a natural consequece of the activity, but, "I hope he dies?" WTF?

professor_squishy

Post by professor_squishy »

Yes, living in a cage and having two girly men strut you around a Las Vegas stage are not exactly a tiger's natural habitat. I guess when you fuck with nature, it fucks back sometimes.

Ms. Half: I did like the Celine Dion speech. I once went out with a girl who told me Celine was her favorite "musician" - I didn't go out with her again. That may seem shallow, but I feel that it was justified.

jimmyjazz

Post by jimmyjazz »

this is kinda like when dale earnhardt died
What the hell do you expect...he drives cars very very fast
where the hell was all the sympathy when somebody close to me died
If you don't want to get attacked by a tiger, then leave the damn thing alone

Man, i wanted to say that for a while but was afraid of sounding a little assholish

Momo

Post by Momo »

Fuck Roy. I hope he dies. Where is the tragedy when some moron who puts his head in tigers mouths gets mauled?

half-n-half

yes I am obsessing.

Post by half-n-half »

for those of us who love to hate Celine Dion.

i can just imagine her emotional speech and subsequent song to her vegas audience about Roy. (in her broken french canadian accent.)

"People. There have been a terrible targedy today. a very close friend of mine and yours has been injured. His name is Roy of S&R. Me, my husband and our child are praying for him......for a quick recovery. Now that they are gone, maybe more fans come to see my show."

half-n-half

Pray for Siegfried & Roy

Post by half-n-half »

...i am surprised this hasn't happend sooner.