Pray for Siegfried & Roy

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Alexa wrote:Fucktard! I love that word...I have just officially incorporated it into my daily vocabulary.
Alexa, I would give you whatever of mine you wanted.

Alexa

Post by Alexa »

Fucktard! I love that word...I have just officially incorporated it into my daily vocabulary.

james matthias

Post by james matthias »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was pretty good SonWilco. (kinda gross, but good nonetheless)any more cheesy jokes would be appreciated

SonWilco

joke

Post by SonWilco »

what is the old joke about the cannibal dumping his girlfriend after dinner.
Last edited by SonWilco on Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

james matthias

Post by james matthias »

Him and his girlfriend were probably beary delicious :lol:
ooo boy, couldn't resist

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Alexa wrote:Very similar situation in today's Anchorage Daily News. This one is about a wildlife writer who was a little too obsessed with and naive about bears...

The bears killed and ate him and his girlfriend. Here's the link from Anchorage Daily News:

http://www.adn.com/front/story/4110831p-4127072c.html

If this guy isn't the biggest dumbass in the world (or WAS), then I don't know who is.
"I told him to be much more cautious ... because every time a bear kills somebody, there is a big increase in bearanoia and bears get killed,'' Miller said. "I thought that would be a way of getting to him, and his response was 'I would be honored to end up in bear scat.' ''

There you go, fucktard.

Alexa

Post by Alexa »

Very similar situation in today's Anchorage Daily News. This one is about a wildlife writer who was a little too obsessed with and naive about bears...

The bears killed and ate him and his girlfriend. Here's the link from Anchorage Daily News:

http://www.adn.com/front/story/4110831p-4127072c.html

If this guy isn't the biggest dumbass in the world (or WAS), then I don't know who is.

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Back to Roy.

It seems to me that if you play around with tigers for a long enough time you're going to get bitten. People act suprised at this. That's like going into a warzone and being suprised when you get shot. I'm suprised it hasn't happened sooner. People go to S&R's shows to see them get mauled. It's like the way we watch NASCAR. In the back of the mind of even the most diehard fan there is a little guy saying, "Crash, dammit! CRASH!!". It finally happened and people are stunned? :roll:

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on here?

I'm not complaining, just wondering. So much for subtle innuendo...

Reminds me of that scene in "Run Ronnie Run":

"Ronnie, is that a beer in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"Huh? Oh, NAW!! That's my hard-on. YOU gave that to me."

Alexa

Post by Alexa »

I'm speechless.

Plus, I talked all day today, and I don't even like to talk all that much.

Momo, you are a bad boy. :twisted:

james matthias

Post by james matthias »

oivay, surely i must have stumbled onto the wrong board. It reads jayfarrar.net, unless ...........................jay farrar is really larry flynt. Hmmmm. Notice how you never see them at the same place at the same time[/img]

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

momo.........can you share with us what has gives you more income potential......publishing a novel or writing for Penthouse Forum????

Momo

Post by Momo »

Alexa I would love for you to little death all over my face as you grind into it.

muteseh

Post by muteseh »

metta schmetta

stevie

Post by stevie »

Speaking of tigers, how did the guy in Ney York with the HUGE FUCKING TIGER and alligator, not get eaten?