Anybody have No Depression #36?

farewellangelina

Post by farewellangelina »

highlandcreek wrote:Are you an SJSU Spartan? If so, PM me and we can work something out. If not... I don't have time for ya. Just kidding. I have this mag, and I have a scanner.

If I had ND #1, I would sell it and buy a small car.
Yeah, a thousand dollar car, maybe!

8)

What color is the bedding?

clarkma5

Post by clarkma5 »

God, thanks a ton, the scan quality is awesome :D

highlandcreek

Post by highlandcreek »

Since I had to scan it anyway, here it is for us ALL to enjoy!

Jay is such a hottie...

clarkma5

Post by clarkma5 »

highlandcreek wrote:Are you an SJSU Spartan? If so, PM me and we can work something out. If not... I don't have time for ya. Just kidding. I have this mag, and I have a scanner.

I'm at CalPoly SLO but my brother's an SJSU-er. I guess I'll send you a PM in hopes of working something out!

highlandcreek

Post by highlandcreek »

I also have every issue of Martha Stewart since February 1994. I'd be willing to trade some very rare, slightly used Martha K-Mart bedding for anything pre-1994.

FIFTH WHEEL

Post by FIFTH WHEEL »

I need issue #2(Blue Mountain on cover). Have every other issue and would be willing to trade some very, very rare "Roots Rock/Alt-Country" stuff for it.

highlandcreek

Post by highlandcreek »

Are you an SJSU Spartan? If so, PM me and we can work something out. If not... I don't have time for ya. Just kidding. I have this mag, and I have a scanner.

clarkma5

Anybody have No Depression #36?

Post by clarkma5 »

I'm doing an informative speech on Jay Farrar for my speech class and it would be awesome to get a nice quality scan of the cover of ND issue #36 and/or some sort of scan/transcription of the feature article about Farrar in the magazine. Unfortunately I need this by tuesday (really need more time for these things...) so I can't go out and buy it from the internet and get it shipped to me in time.

If anyone could help I would be greatly greatly greatly appreciative! Cover scans of ND#1 would be nice too if anyone has them, as well as any decently high quality pictures of Farrar/Son Volt/Uncle Tupelo that are not already in the press photos sections of the SV or Farrar sites.