UT Video

tombola

dc tapes

Post by tombola »

ye send it to me i'll make you HQ DVD copies.

wilcoisfromstlouismo

Post by wilcoisfromstlouismo »

Anybody know how to do VHS->Computer DVD. I've got a 1st gen video from 12.14.91 9:30club Washington DC 45-50min. The picture is great but the sound lacks a little but it's listenable.

Any Help?

Mike

brownbottlepoet

Post by brownbottlepoet »

The show is 1991 Washington D.C. The play mostly all of Still Feel Gone along with Whiskey Bottle. If interested I am looking for Son Volt on Austin City Limits or any other UT show. My e-mail is mitchellpb@yahoo.com

thanks BBP

countryBoy

UT video

Post by countryBoy »

BBP, Are you interested in any of the VHS I have to trade. See my earlier post.

uesbc

Post by uesbc »

Brownbottle-

You can send me a message to dl5470@yahoo.com or PM me. Or if you set up your profile for PMs, I can PM you my mailing address.

Thanks again.

jbwilm

UT video

Post by jbwilm »

Hey Brownbottle-
I have a UT video to trade. Let me know how to get in touch with you.

D360

Post by D360 »

I don't know how much good UT video is around, but i'de sure like to see an offical DVD release. :hint hint:

countryBoy

UT video

Post by countryBoy »

I have stuff to trade. Can you tell me more about the show I may already have it, quality, set list and a general description. I have 8 Wilco shows, 1 Uncle Tupelo and 2 Son Volt shows to trade. Get my email from my profile and let me know what your interested in. I have about 200 tapes in all too many to list. So if your looking for something special let me know.

brownbottlepoet

sounds good

I am unsure how to get your info withoutaflood of e-mails, so let me know how to send it to you...I guess be creative.

uesbc

Post by uesbc »

I do not have any shows to trade, but I would greatly appreciate a copy of the show. i have never seen Jay and Jeff on the same stage at the same time. I can pay you what it costs to record and ship.

brownbottlepoet

UT Video

I got a Uncle Tupelo video, live footage from 1991. Anyone want to trade? I do not want to disrespect Jay, Jeff, and Mike so I will not sell copies of the video like the other turds that pawn it off on E-Bay
thanks
BBP