Guitar Website

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag »

Thanks... T73, yeah I think you are right. I have the site up on google so far and searchers are not going to the site much so I have to do something different. I do need to specify what level guitar player the site is designed for as well. Basically someone that wants to play leads, can play some basic scales and stuff, and wants to get better and more diverse with style and licks... also someone that wants to be able to jump in and know what to play over any song. thanks for the input, I will probably make some changes this weekend.

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

Based on the sample lesson, I'd say this website is freakin' phenominal... I love the design and the audio and video clips. High Kudos!

I think as a suggestion I would show what one would have to look forward to learning. Like, right now if I was just some shmoe surfing the net and found the site, I don't know that I would sign up because I don't know what the contents of the lessons are and I don't know what level you are aiming to teach... ex, I have been playing for x amount of years and I know x amount of theory... would the site be useful to me?

Keep up the great work though! This is very innovative!

head tone harmony

Post by head tone harmony »

cool site. best of luck.

Poster Nutbag

Guitar Website

Post by Poster Nutbag »

I know I don't post on here that often lately...

For those of you that are guitar players, I have been developing a website that is for improvising and jamming. Basically it is an approach to the major and minor scales with tools, loops, and instructions. It will be growing in the months to come. Here is the linky:

www.beyondthefrets.com

Check it out if you want... any feedback would be appreciated as well. :D