What the Fuc...........

Sandusky

Post by Sandusky »

*signed off for a week, now signing off indefinitely...

scalzunfield

Post by scalzunfield »

I honestly think people like you saratoga are the ones that pretend like there is shit between tweedy and farrar. As for VC, at least there is a community that follows Wilco. I don't see any of you "farrar is god" morons doing anything even remotely close to what the VCers do. I have respect for a lot of those people there and frankly, quite a few like and respect Jay Farrar too. It's fags like you that blew the whole UT break-up way outta proportion.

Frankly, Jay has really disappointed me with this experimental bullshit. My father was a UT fan, and he doesn't even own Terroir Blues because he could tell after Wide Swing and Sebastopol that Jay was digging his own musical grave. He's not really a Wilco fan either, so don't try that kinda stuff, but he does enjoy Jeff's music.

As for me, Terroir will be my last Jay album unless by some miracle he wakes up and realizes he sucks without someone like a Jeff Tweedy or the Boquists around to help pick up this lame-ass experimental sound he keeps sticking his fingers into.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

sorry i thought you were a humorless dick.

my apologies............

saratoga jay

...(slap across face).....

Post by saratoga jay »

VC means Vaginal Cavity....i think.

wilco1836

my post

Post by wilco1836 »

My post was supposed to be a joke but nobody got it. At the time there was some Ryan bashing going on and it all seemed so my favorite guy is better than your favorite guy. A halloween prank more or less. Honestly who cares what anybody else likes just listen to what you like. I am not interested in being in or out with what ever is the flavor of the day. By the way what is VC so I can hurry my ass over there.

scalzunfield

Post by scalzunfield »

Yeah I do post on VC. I absolutely love Jay from UT, LOVE Trace and still listen to it constantly, but everything after that slowly turned to dogshit and it now is finally complete and utter dogshit. I used to find Jay a great musician, but frankly, drop the art shit man and get back to writing some decent tunes.

creekwader

Post by creekwader »

scalzunfield wrote:Personnally I think there's dog sh*t hidden pretty well in Terrible Blues somewhere. I'm with the Wilco hombre on this one... And from what I've heard of Ryan's new one, it pretty much blows everything except Trace away.
This sounds like VC smack to me. How about grabbing your friend wilco18whatever and going back to VC land where you both belong?

rockathon

Post by rockathon »

such strong opinions about such trivial matters gives you onion breath

scalzunfield

Post by scalzunfield »

Personnally I think there's dog sh*t hidden pretty well in Terrible Blues somewhere. I'm with the Wilco hombre on this one... And from what I've heard of Ryan's new one, it pretty much blows everything except Trace away.

Bigb

Post by Bigb »

sounds like a bored poster looking to stir up something. Ryan Adams is a tool. However, Jay is capable of another perfect CD so it's ok to expect more. Personally, I think that there is a perfect CD in Terroir Blues, it's just hidden too well.

wilco1836

no doubt

Post by wilco1836 »

Said lovingly during a spermburp no doubt.

half-n-half

saratoga gay

Post by half-n-half »

that was probably yer commited life partner, saying something under his/her breath.

saratoga jay

...chill......

Post by saratoga jay »

did somebody say "prick"?

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

i've seen this before....PMS.

wilco1836

What the Fuc...........

Post by wilco1836 »

Why does this board have to be a serious place, what happened to the fun? Are we all so perfect that we have to live our lives according to "Trace". Guess what the mississippi ain't flooding right now and you have to wake up somewhere else besides 1995. Jay does not want to be the new Grateful Dead and you Fan-addicts are ruining it. To further ruin your day and start more fights, Ryan Adam's new disc puts "Terrible Blues" to shame a damn shame if you will. Jay if you're watching do something good or fuck off. Somewhere along the line these morons think you're God, watch out or retire. HEE HEE