posters

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

sand dusky wrote:
calexico wrote:
dEvRoNiKa wrote: Sorry, man. spiked heels? nah … I’ll degrade and humiliate, curse and shame you, but I’ll probably be barefoot while I do it.
Another fantasy DEAD!!
Oh shit, Oh shit......how did she know I am a foot fetishist!?!? :oops:
It was probbly thta post that you wrote that started "Dear Dev please can you send me a picture of your feet" that was the clue!?!
I need a pedicure.
Buy me one and we can work something out.

:wink:

sand dusky

Post by sand dusky »

calexico wrote:
dEvRoNiKa wrote: Sorry, man. spiked heels? nah … I’ll degrade and humiliate, curse and shame you, but I’ll probably be barefoot while I do it.
Another fantasy DEAD!!
It was probbly thta post that you wrote that started "Dear Dev please can you send me a picture of your feet" that was the clue!?!

calexico

Post by calexico »

Another fantasy DEAD!!

calexico

Re: posters

Post by calexico »

im13-15-18 wrote: I shall come more often.

An admirable sentiment!

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Hello im13-15-18! A pleasure to meet you! Shoot yourself in the head my friend!

TrouserSnakeandGary

Post by TrouserSnakeandGary »

blackseacityman wrote:I found this wonderful duckling underwater poster which I have masterbated to six times already. Thanks so much.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/ ... 91,00.html

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
So....you're still on for the black leather?
Only if it's specified in the Son Volt rider.
har.

blackseacityman

Post by blackseacityman »

I found this wonderful duckling underwater poster which I have masterbated to six times already. Thanks so much.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

dEvRoNiKa wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
dEvRoNiKa wrote:
camaroheadus wrote:damn, if i get to go to acl fest, i will not biss you off dev :D
I’m also apparently a former sailor of the high seas; a foul-mouthed lover of filthy, insulting and or degrading terminology. I don’t know why. But - have no fear.
Dev, Dev, Dave - why must you torture us so? Now I'll have the image of you in your black leathers and spiked heals for another month or two.
Sorry, man. spiked heels? nah … I’ll degrade and humiliate, curse and shame you, but I’ll probably be barefoot while I do it.
Another fantasy DEAD!!
So....you're still on for the black leather?

sand dusky

Post by sand dusky »

dEvRoNiKa wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
dEvRoNiKa wrote:
camaroheadus wrote:damn, if i get to go to acl fest, i will not biss you off dev :D
I’m also apparently a former sailor of the high seas; a foul-mouthed lover of filthy, insulting and or degrading terminology. I don’t know why. But - have no fear.
Dev, Dev, Dave - why must you torture us so? Now I'll have the image of you in your black leathers and spiked heals for another month or two.
Sorry, man. spiked heels? nah … I’ll degrade and humiliate, curse and shame you, but I’ll probably be barefoot while I do it.
Another fantasy DEAD!!
The Sandy Shaw of S&M

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
dEvRoNiKa wrote:
Another fantasy DEAD!!

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

dEvRoNiKa wrote:

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

I'm really a nice, decent person - I even have manners and social skills.
To my detriment, I’m also apparently a former sailor of the high seas; a foul-mouthed lover of filthy, insulting and or degrading terminology. I don’t know why. But - have no fear.

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

damn, if i get to go to acl fest, i will not piss you off dev :D
Last edited by camaroheadus on Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Please do me a favor and go eat a bowl o’ dicks, you unbelievably pole-crazed, clownfucker. HATE. Oh, and SUCK IT, you AND your legion of worthless fucktards.