And then there was one....

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

maura tierney wrote:
calexico wrote:
maura tierney wrote:
farrarfan1 wrote:Obviously I'm not now, nor ever have been, a fan of The Clash. I just remember The Mescelaros for some odd reason. I don't even know why I remember him dying a few years ago.
Curefreak got toasted for not liking 'Exile on Main St.', and anyone who doesn't own and LOVE 'London Calling' deserves the same!

SHAME ON YOU, GRILLSLINGER!!!

Ahh go easy on them.....Tom is that bit older and London Calling might never have come up on his radar and curefreak is younger than us and has a lifetime to explore all sorts of music. None of us knows everything about music.
I know that Tom is about 65, but how old is Curefreak?
Fuck you.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

farrarfan1 wrote:
dcarter wrote:Tom, I think that you know that I was just being a smartass but I'llapologize just in case. No offense intended. :wink:
None taken
But I am sure that some will be taken at Ben calling you 65!

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

maura tierney wrote:
farrarfan1 wrote:You are aware from previous discussion that I have no use for anything the Stones did. Ditto for the Clash. Bring on the heat I can take it.
Can you take the heat of my SUPER-LONG-HEAT-PROBE-OF-LOVE???
Yes.

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

calexico wrote:
maura tierney wrote:
farrarfan1 wrote:You are aware from previous discussion that I have no use for anything the Stones did. Ditto for the Clash. Bring on the heat I can take it.

Does that thing take batteries?
All it takes to ignite the SUPER-LONG-HEAT-PROBE-OF-LOVE is the naked bottom of a twelve-year-old boy.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

dcarter wrote:Tom, I think that you know that I was just being a smartass but I'llapologize just in case. No offense intended. :wink:
None taken

calexico

Post by calexico »

maura tierney wrote:
calexico wrote:
maura tierney wrote:
farrarfan1 wrote:Obviously I'm not now, nor ever have been, a fan of The Clash. I just remember The Mescelaros for some odd reason. I don't even know why I remember him dying a few years ago.
Curefreak got toasted for not liking 'Exile on Main St.', and anyone who doesn't own and LOVE 'London Calling' deserves the same!

Ahh go easy on them.....Tom is that bit older and London Calling might never have come up on his radar and curefreak is younger than us and has a lifetime to explore all sorts of music. None of us knows everything about music.

15?

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

calexico wrote:
maura tierney wrote:

calexico

Post by calexico »

maura tierney wrote:

Does that thing take batteries?

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

Wiseacre.

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Tom, I think that you know that I was just being a smartass but I'llapologize just in case. No offense intended. :wink:

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

You are aware from previous discussion that I have no use for anything the Stones did. Ditto for the Clash. Bring on the heat I can take it.

calexico

Post by calexico »

maura tierney wrote:

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Obviously I'm not now, nor ever have been, a fan of The Clash. I just remember The Mescelaros for some odd reason. I don't even know why I remember him dying a few years ago.