Your Thoughts, Please

calexico

Post by calexico »

Death by pizza...worse ways to go! :lol:

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Sorry about the double post, this place has been slower than the seven year itch running 3 years late. Yeah vacations are always too short. Gotta run currently smoking a pizza on one smoker and 3 rolls of sausage on the other. 1 will be baked in a roll of pizza bread, the other will go on the pizza and the 3rd will go straight into my arteries. :lol: If you're in the neighborhood stop by for some oak smoked pizza.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Have a good time?

calexico

Post by calexico »

Great time thanks, too short though. Longer trip the next time.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Have a good time?

calexico

Post by calexico »

Thanks. I am serious. You got to hit back or be walked all over.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

calexico wrote:A weapon is what I would have living in the States. Turn around and pull the Glock and let's see the little fuck throw something with a hole in his nuts. Fuck 'em....respect is earned. They don't show it so time to take them to school. Of course it was recially motivated. We were approached just the other night by a black guy in Amsterdam who thought we looked easy marks. I put my hand in my jacket and told him to fuck off and thankfully he did or I would have had to beat him with my phone!

Glad you are ok Doug!
Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic, but welcome back.

calexico

Post by calexico »

A weapon is what I would have living in the States. Turn around and pull the Glock and let's see the little fuck throw something with a hole in his nuts. Fuck 'em....respect is earned. They don't show it so time to take them to school. Of course it was recially motivated. We were approached just the other night by a black guy in Amsterdam who thought we looked easy marks. I put my hand in my jacket and told him to fuck off and thankfully he did or I would have had to beat him with my phone!

Glad you are ok Doug!

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Glock 26. I carry the full size Glock 17. Glocks are the only handgun I'd buy.

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Absolutely!

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

farrarfan1 wrote:Grifter any chance you'd consider upgrading to maybe a 9 MM? I don't quite picture you as a .380 man.
Grill Chef,

I'm open to considering new arms. Do you have a particular suggestion for me to eyeball? I love the .380 because of the pistol's aesthetics, weight and feeling in my hand at close range.

Doogs -- we'll talk about a Tampa trip. Baby Doll loves that place. Any good shows coming up at Skipper's Smokehouse? Of course, I'll google now.

Grifterwithafunnylittlegun

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Griffertins, I don't for a moment think that you would hesitate to not spare the gat and spoil the brat. Just guffawing at the target practice thread turn.
Come to Tampa,

Doogers
P.S. A hat doff to Baby Doll

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Grifter any chance you'd consider upgrading to maybe a 9 MM? I don't quite picture you as a .380 man.

Bill

Doogs,

I'm curious what makes you think I'm not serious? My fiction reflects a representation of what could happen if everybody played along.

I've been attacked like you, and all I can think of is revenge. I'm rather Shakespearean in that regard.

I know lady-friends who have seen worse, and I've seen enough now. Remember riding around the city?

Griff

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

So threadjacked by the Fatal Wound faction of the Jay Farrar Society. Paaaartay!

Lesson Learned

Dear farrarfan1,

Brother, I hoped you would call me out. After center mass, the pelvis is the easiest hit. The angle of the barrel and the widest target promises protection. Me and Baby Doll work our way up from there ... Our standard. Thank you for sharing the protocol with the board.

FWIW, and to add context, I didn't run without looking back, afterall. What else do you want out of your neighborhood Grifter? Once that sucker flipped his hot rod, I walked back to his scarred vehicle to make sure he wouldn't blow up in a gas ball. He was a crying teenager and asked me to help him out of the shrapnel. I dragged him out of the vehicle into the tall summer Florida shoulder. I shot him in the sack and finished my fourteen-mile run.

Grifter