Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
Hoops wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:After re-listening to Vitamins I am now regretting my Voodoo Candle vote.
Listen to the Live In Seattle version if you have it. It is one of my all time favorite recordings, EVAR!!
Which song? Both Vitamins and Voodoo Candle are on Live in Seattle. i-pod is at the ready!
Vitamins.
Am listening now..and I guess I can only do this overtly here at the office. Fortunately I have excellent headphones...yes indeed....this is terrific....really not mad at anyone, you're just mad at the world...well, now I am getting carried away. I better make sure I don't start harmonizing out loud.
Let it roll into the the next track, "Feed Kill Chain". A great combo played together.
Very true.

I just dig the whole album. :)
What a sound. It's rolling right along.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Hoops wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:After re-listening to Vitamins I am now regretting my Voodoo Candle vote.
Listen to the Live In Seattle version if you have it. It is one of my all time favorite recordings, EVAR!!
Which song? Both Vitamins and Voodoo Candle are on Live in Seattle. i-pod is at the ready!
Vitamins.
Am listening now..and I guess I can only do this overtly here at the office. Fortunately I have excellent headphones...yes indeed....this is terrific....really not mad at anyone, you're just mad at the world...well, now I am getting carried away. I better make sure I don't start harmonizing out loud.
Let it roll into the the next track, "Feed Kill Chain". A great combo played together.
Very true.

I just dig the whole album. :)

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Vitamins.
The guitar work is phenomenal. Inspiring.

Hoops

Post by Hoops »

Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Vitamins.

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Vitamins.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Tokyo Fan wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
Vitamins.

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

Lawrence Fan wrote:

Hoops

Post by Hoops »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
Agreed, Glenn. That is Jay at one of his finest moments.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

After re-listening to Vitamins I am now regretting my Voodoo Candle vote.

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

if you would have asked before the cats cradle gob iron show i would have voted for vitamins.

don't want to be fenced in! x's 10 + punk rock version = my vote being cast for voodoo candle.

grainpulp

Post by grainpulp »

Vitamins!!
Hey, thanks for the praise BSCM and LF!
Hard to screw up a great song.

anadyne2112

Post by anadyne2112 »

Vitamins is fun to play. You get a big sound sound with that tuning, especially if you have a decent accoustic with a bone nut and bridge.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Vitamins. I actually had to flip a coin for this one. Like em both a lot.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Trellis wrote:Voodoo candle. I thought pretty much everybody liked Vitamins on this board, it gets lots of love.
I thought so too. I'm telling ya, ya think you know someone. ;)