Tour starts Monday! Anyone at first shows???

camaroheadus

Re: set lists

Post by camaroheadus »

tim_prizer wrote:I look very forward to seeing the set lists for these shows. The more new material, the less old will find the live stage I imagine. And I'm interested in seeing how many of the bonus tracks from the Deluxe Edition they play in the live setting. So, yeah, everyone please be sure to report set lists too!

Thanks!
Tim
i imagine that all of teh regualar tracks minus slow hearse and maybe adrenaline will get played. bicycle hotel and houdini punches would be great additions to the live set imo.

i am really wondering what will be in the encores. bandages and scars closed up their free concert in philly. will chickamauga still get run? windfall?

either way i can't wait.

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

I'll be at the Belly Up!! Contemplating LA...bring on the TOUR!

tim_prizer

set lists

Post by tim_prizer »

I look very forward to seeing the set lists for these shows. The more new material, the less old will find the live stage I imagine. And I'm interested in seeing how many of the bonus tracks from the Deluxe Edition they play in the live setting. So, yeah, everyone please be sure to report set lists too!

Thanks!
Tim

keith21

Post by keith21 »

I'll be at the Belly Up, will report.

camaroheadus

Tour starts Monday! Anyone at first shows???

Post by camaroheadus »

okay, whomever is going to the tour openers please let us poor east coast bastards know what is up!!

we want reports! :twisted:

setlists, overall sound, how is masterson etc.