Linwood Thorpe

Post by Linwood Thorpe »

Yup. Can't wait for pittsburgh.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
dcarter wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
dcarter wrote:I was also at the Tampa show. The idiots around us were making faces and looking lost. It was a great show. Neil and Jeff are the best at handling crowd ignorance. Young is the king, Tweedy is the prince.
I as at the Tampa show, too. I painted my face and tried to get people to do The Wave, but they just ignored me.
I remember you1 You were goosing random women as you yelled, "Play Poke-a-hot-ass".
You really were there, weren't you?
Since Jay has been playing "Pocahontas", are you planning a reprise at the St. Louis show?

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

dcarter wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
dcarter wrote:I was also at the Tampa show. The idiots around us were making faces and looking lost. It was a great show. Neil and Jeff are the best at handling crowd ignorance. Young is the king, Tweedy is the prince.
I as at the Tampa show, too. I painted my face and tried to get people to do The Wave, but they just ignored me.
I remember you1 You were goosing random women as you yelled, "Play Poke-a-hot-ass".
You really were there, weren't you?

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Lawrence Fan wrote:

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

I was at the Tampa show, too. I painted my face and tried to get people to do The Wave, but they just ignored me.
Last edited by Lawrence Fan on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Shuck, that would have been hilarious if you had Shuck-doctored those photos up to make it look as though those morons were at Jay's San Fran show. You dropped the ball, man. A great opportunity lost. :cry:

mcarlton

Post by mcarlton »

Back to the thread at hand...

WHISKEY BOTTLE!! :D

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

ShuckOwens wrote:
Mark Spencer wrote:Those people look kinda left leaning. Most the concert yellers I've seen look like drunken idiots from the young republicans frat house.
Idiots like myself who continue to listen through the agitprop? Possibly.
Listen through to....the bright red underbelly?

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Mark Spencer wrote:Those people look kinda left leaning. Most the concert yellers I've seen look like drunken idiots from the young republicans frat house.
Idiots like myself who continue to listen through the agitprop? Possibly.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

ShuckOwens wrote:Too many entitlement-minded, loud, obnoxious miscreant clowns at Jay's shows? Hmm. Anyone think that the new marketing strategy might be a little too successful?
Th

Those people look kinda left leaning. Most the concert yellers I've seen look like drunken idiots from the young republicans frat house.

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Too many entitlement-minded, loud, obnoxious miscreant clowns at Jay's shows? Hmm. Anyone think that the new marketing strategy might be a little too successful?

ScottZeagle

Post by ScottZeagle »

Unpure thoughts??

Your imagination (and Tweedy fantasies) have finally spilled over and you are losing it, Doogie....

Hello Mark Spencer...welcome to Dougs fantasy world. Two "E" tickets required to ride this ride, please....

:shock:

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

You are banned from threadjacking because you had impure thoughts about Neil Young. I'm off to make supper. Bye!

ScottZeagle

Post by ScottZeagle »

I never stop flipping you off.... :lol:

I thought hijacking threads was the norm around here???!!! :?:

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

:lol: You need to stop flippin' me off and stop jackin' this thread.