Can you spare a square?

sturgeongeneral

Post by sturgeongeneral »

While we are on the subject how does Ms. Crow propose to police the actions of people who violate her rules. In the spirit of air marshalls will we have stall marshalls located in all public bathrooms. Or, will the paper dispenser emit a loud shrill if the violator rolls out more than a couple of squares?

calexico

Post by calexico »

Does this mean Sheryl will buy me toilet paper and I can put the curtains back up on the windows again?

sturgeongeneral

actually they were triplets; the third one's name was You'll

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

sturgeongeneral wrote:Growing up in arkansas I learned from an early age how to use a pinecone, stick or dried leaves for this purpose. Yule Gibbons would be proud. I hope Ms. Crow will take this under advisement.
Euell Gibbons had a cousin named Yule? Was he born on Christmas? :wink:

sturgeongeneral

Growing up in arkansas I learned from an early age how to use a pinecone, stick or dried leaves for this purpose. Yule Gibbons would be proud. I hope Ms. Crow will take this under advisement.

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Linwood Thorpe wrote:The "dining sleeve" sounds like a Larry David creation. I like it.

I think her message of trying to conserve paper products is spot on. I don't think she is against the almighty commerce (i.e. Revlon or Gap), but I do think she is trying to bring awareness to people not to over-do it or otherwise be wasteful with something (napkins, paper products) that most people don't even think about. I'm not seeing where working for an ad agency or Revlon has any relevance to that message at all, besides that she worked for some big companies in the past.

That's like saying Jay Farrar can't comment on the environment in his music because CDs dont decompose ever. Wait, thats already been said...
I thought it was amusing to be advised on just how much toilet paper to use by a dingbat who cashes in helping Madison Avenue motivate the unwashed masses to consume just as much fast food, beauty products (much of that comprised of sludge = :idea: poop) and polyester clothing as possible.

That would be dumb to bring up marketing DVD's and CD's. :wink:

Rob73

Post by Rob73 »

Yeah that's one of the lamest things I've heard in a while. I think fame makes some people retarded. :lol:

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

if she is so hell bent on the environment, she needs to start playing all unplugged shows. she has enough money to survive on i am guessing. no need for stadium shows.

how much energy do you use per show ms. crow? or how much do you use on a world tour?

you want to regulate how people wipe their ass and mouths?? come on!!!

rugbird

Post by rugbird »

She obviously never drank a 12 of Bud.

Linwood Thorpe

Post by Linwood Thorpe »

ScottZeagle wrote:If she thinks that "2 or 3 squares" is gonna wipe MY big ass, she's got another thing coming...

:(
Larry uses those carpet sample-squares at Lowes, so don't feel too bad.

TinyElvis

Post by TinyElvis »

I'm so grateful that we have all these wonderful stars and celebrities to look out for us. Where would we be without them?

ScottZeagle

Post by ScottZeagle »

If she thinks that "2 or 3 squares" is gonna wipe MY big ass, she's got another thing coming...

:(

Linwood Thorpe

Post by Linwood Thorpe »

The "dining sleeve" sounds like a Larry David creation. I like it.

I think her message of trying to conserve paper products is spot on. I don't think she is against the almighty commerce (i.e. Revlon or Gap), but I do think she is trying to bring awareness to people not to over-do it or otherwise be wasteful with something (napkins, paper products) that most people don't even think about. I'm not seeing where working for an ad agency or Revlon has any relevance to that message at all, besides that she worked for some big companies in the past.

That's like saying Jay Farrar can't comment on the environment in his music because CDs dont decompose ever. Wait, thats already been said...

highlandcreek

Re: Can you spare a square?

Post by highlandcreek »

ShuckOwens wrote:The 45-year-old, who made the comments on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.
Climate change? According to the Clairol commercials, I thought she was touring to see if her hair color lasted as long as her tour!

Wonder if her hair dye is made of bio-degradable bark and lichens.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

That comment was counter-productive to her goal. What a dipshit!