Can you spare a square?

farewellangelina

Post by farewellangelina »

Mr. Hilton indeed does use a toilet, sometimes. If any of you had any clue of what a gentleman he is, you'd, why you'd crap your own pants!!!

I just wish Marius would learn to limit his toilet paper usage to one roll per trip. Leave some for the wifey, ya know?

Spark Mensa

Post by Spark Mensa »

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

sand dusky wrote:
dcarter wrote:
sand dusky wrote:who would of thought that Maura would be the most forward thinking enviromentalist on the board? Ben doesn't use any TP he just shits his pants. Which saves water also reducing the need to flush. :lol:
Jaysus, Mark1 That was beyond harsh!
If i had said 'sometimes he just shits himself' it would have seemed a little less harsh?

However I wish to point out that it was Mr Hilton himself who informed us of said drunken misfortune.
True, true. I was feeling soft. Carry on!!

sand dusky

Post by sand dusky »

dcarter wrote:
sand dusky wrote:who would of thought that Maura would be the most forward thinking enviromentalist on the board? Ben doesn't use any TP he just shits his pants. Which saves water also reducing the need to flush. :lol:
If i had said 'sometimes he just shits himself' it would have seemed a little less harsh?

However I wish to point out that it was Mr Hilton himself who informed us of said drunken misfortune.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

sand dusky

Post by sand dusky »

who would of thought that Maura would be the most forward thinking enviromentalist on the board? Ben doesn't use any TP he just shits his pants. Which saves water also reducing the need to flush. :lol:

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

I was only there for Wilco. It was hilarious listening to students the next day prattering on about "that horrible opening band!".

peainthepod

Post by peainthepod »

dcarter wrote:pea, I saw that tour. Did they close with an awesome version of Badfinger's "No Matter What You Want" with both Crow/band and Wilco tearing it up?
they did close with a badfinger song
the only reason i was at that show
was my cousin was plaing guitar
for teh old crow woman
that show is what led me into
jay farrar by a roundabout way
because of the opening set by wilco

pea

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

pea, I saw that tour. Did they close with an awesome version of Badfinger's "No Matter What You Want" with both Crow/band and Wilco tearing it up?

peainthepod

Re: Can you spare a square?

Post by peainthepod »

ShuckOwens wrote:Crow calls for limit on toilet paper

Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment. Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required". The 45-year-old, who made the comments on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change. She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows. The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems. "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," Crow wrote.

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating."

The tour ended on Sunday at the George Washington University in Washington DC, where Crow performed with Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Carole King. Laurie David's husband, Seinfeld creator Larry David, also appeared. Crow has also commented on her website about how she thinks paper napkins "represent the height of wastefulness". She has designed a clothing line with what she calls a "dining sleeve". The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve" after the diner has used it to wipe his or her mouth.

......................................................................................................
Here is the part where I am not supposed to mention that Sheryl Crow got her start composing jingles for McDonald's, and various department stores. Or, that she continues to hock chemicals for Revlon, and manufactured clothing goods for The Gap.

Anyone know Jay's stance on excessive Kleenex usage?
something worse than any sort of ban on "TP"

i was backstage at a show of hers in berkeley (wilco opened)
& she had budweiser beer as the beer of choice
very disappointing

pea

Blue Tick

Post by Blue Tick »

I had to check out her web site, 'cause this sounded just a little too much like the Errornet, ya know?

It says here: "And by the way guys, the toilet paper thing... it was a JOKE!!"

My apologies for ruining the fun.

ScottZeagle

Post by ScottZeagle »

Well........

After a lunch at Teh Golden Corral, my post lunch restroom visit required 14 squares of paper to do an "acceptable" job.

My wife will most likely complain about the racing stripes, but I will tell her that I did it all for Sheryl Crow.

calexico

Post by calexico »

I bet your back hair was so silky soft after that stuff.

trousersnakeandlarry

Post by trousersnakeandlarry »

Linwood Thorpe wrote:
ScottZeagle wrote:If she thinks that "2 or 3 squares" is gonna wipe MY big ass, she's got another thing coming...

:(
Larry uses those carpet sample-squares at Lowes, so don't feel too bad.
Growing up we would always wipe with a small dog or even a toddler.

Have you ever went in a public place and the stench was so bad you felt guilty and bought something? The other day I pulled into a minimall desperately seeking a safe haven, and nothing was open except Sally Beauty Supply. I ran in, screamed "Where the shitter huh huh huh?" and dashed into their stockroom. The shite was so powerful I left a 3 foot roostertail up the wall. I felt so ashamed that I went out and bought a curling iron and a pack of hairnets and some $12 shampoo.

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

sturgeongeneral wrote:While we are on the subject how does Ms. Crow propose to police the actions of people who violate her rules. In the spirit of air marshalls will we have stall marshalls located in all public bathrooms. Or, will the paper dispenser emit a loud shrill if the violator rolls out more than a couple of squares?
:lol: ...will this alarm alert the Poop Nazis?