SV fills the air

jeffra

Post by jeffra »

Son Volt findings: Bumper music for Mike McConnell 700 WLW Cincinnati, Chipotle (along with UT/Wilco), and a few bars

Interesting there are a few stations near by that wil play Wilco, but will NOT play Jay or SV (and they get pissed when I ask "why not"...Dumbass motherfuckers...sorry, needed to let that one out)

I did convince a high school station to play Sebastopol when it came out...(why do I insist that people must listen or play Jay/SV?)

<Catherine>

Post by <Catherine> »

I heard Circadian Rhythm playing at Starbucks a couple weeks ago. I wasn't too surprised to hear it there... Starbucks actually does play some pretty decent music, but I just love it whenever I hear Son Volt somewhere else besides in my car or at my house.

Still Be Around

Post by Still Be Around »

countryfeedback wrote:I have heard Still Be Around (minus the lyrics, music only) on several occasions during CBS telecasts of the PGA tour. They usually play it when their doing a feature story on a particular player.
Really?

Heard The Picture at a small bar in Des Moines the other night. I asked the bartender what station it was and he said it was XM....which didn't surprise me.

countryfeedback

Post by countryfeedback »

I have heard Still Be Around (minus the lyrics, music only) on several occasions during CBS telecasts of the PGA tour. They usually play it when their doing a feature story on a particular player.

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

i've only heard them during coverage on the golf channel and sirius radio.

the guy on the sitcom Yes, Dear had on the wide swing tremolo shirt.

virgonaut

SV fills the air

Post by virgonaut »

Is Son Volt wading into the mainstream???

Was surprised to hear "The Picture" blasting
from the PA of a Detroit-area Home Depot.

Anyone hear SV/UT/JF in odd places?

Oh, for the record, it was followed by: "867-5309 Jenny"