Oink upload speeds-BT question

JSpill

Post by JSpill »

There are plenty of leechers on one of the torrents that I am seeding. I just can't seem to upload at a decent speed. I can upload just fine to dime, etree, etc. Just not to Oink. No wonder people get kicked off there so much. If I were uploading to any other site, I would have a ratio of about 14,000 by now. Too bad, because it is a very cool site.

bigdaddy

Post by bigdaddy »

I also got booted. I left everything i downloaded open for like 2 weeks and nobody was downloading from me. I don't know what the problem was. I felt guilty for not holding up my end, but dang, i tried my best.

Getting booted is one of the worst things that's ever happened to me. I flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami...

ct

Post by ct »

Yeah I got booted two. I don't have the tech to seed, so on bt or dime I just download the show and leave it open a day or two. However that didn't work on the Oink. Cool site.

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Shit I never had that problem. But I could never get the goddamn ratio figured out and I got booted.

JSpill

Oink upload speeds-BT question

Post by JSpill »

So does anyone else have trouble uploading to Oink? I can't get any kind of speed. Most of the time it just shows that I am not uploading at all. I have fowarded the proper ports and I don't have trouble with any other bit torrent site. I'm using utorrent 1.7 beta as my BT client. It's hard to maintain a decent ratio when it takes 3 weeks to upload 200 MB. Not gigs, megs. Any suggestions?