Calexico

calexico

Post by calexico »

Larry, you been in the chicken coop again?

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
trousersnakeandlarry wrote:Image

Thank ye, Larry! But I can't take the credit... ladies and gentlemen, Fenrisinho... Fenry, take a bow, please...

We are Oscar worthy!
Indeed.
See there, man... we can agree... let's put all this fuss'n and holl'rin' aside and be pals again... we used to be tight, we used to be like brothers... you, me, havin' a beer at the airport, talking about Offspring and Green Day... this war has gotten us no where, but rather has made a mockery of our human dignity.

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

twitcher73 wrote:

Thank ye, Larry! But I can't take the credit... ladies and gentlemen, Fenrisinho... Fenry, take a bow, please...

We are Oscar worthy!
Indeed.

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

We are Oscar worthy!

trousersnakeandlarry

Post by trousersnakeandlarry »

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Linwood Thorpe wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:How do you get over yourself anyways? :lol:

out of body experience... my spirit levitates while my body lays asleep... thus I am over myself...
Ever considered jumping?
And people wonder why I wanted to do you bodily harm...

:roll:
no, we wondered why the board's most outspoken bible-thumper had a blog that openly and publicly displayed his thoughts of murdering a guy with his bare hands, a guy that lived in Norway, no less. Additionally, we also wondered why that same person tried to play it off as "fictional writing" then turned the tables and went after the person (The Watcher) that found it, claiming he was instigating a fight.

I'm an atheist and I never blogged about killing anybody, but hey thats just me.

Now, lets keep pounding ANOTHER dead horse to death in this thread.
... now go find something to argue about that IS your business.
Friends care about each other Justin, they don't try to exploit them or take advantage of them, especially not when they're in a bad place, that's where you went wrong, I'm telling you this because I don't think you actually know. Remember bitching to me a year and a half ago that you didn't actually have any amigos in real life? Well, see, you just can't treat people like you do. You've too much fear inside you, and that's why you cling to your new-born christian lunatic asylum gang beliefs. If you ever made an atempt to make a hit, it'd be called: What's so funny about fear, anger, and hating?

As to what happened last year, I'd really suggest shutting up about it, and certainly not ever do it again. Next time I'll just call the police, make it their business instead of Linwood's.
If you don't want me to poke around and make pot shots at you, Marius, keep your remarks to yourself about my guitar playing, because prior to that I didn't feel the need to resurrect a thing or even hang out around here. Ok, bro...
TTFN
Do yourself a very big favor and read my above post a bit more carefully.

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Linwood Thorpe wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

out of body experience... my spirit levitates while my body lays asleep... thus I am over myself...
Ever considered jumping?

no, we wondered why the board's most outspoken bible-thumper had a blog that openly and publicly displayed his thoughts of murdering a guy with his bare hands, a guy that lived in Norway, no less. Additionally, we also wondered why that same person tried to play it off as "fictional writing" then turned the tables and went after the person (The Watcher) that found it, claiming he was instigating a fight.

I'm an atheist and I never blogged about killing anybody, but hey thats just me.

Friends care about each other Justin, they don't try to exploit them or take advantage of them, especially not when they're in a bad place, that's where you went wrong, I'm telling you this because I don't think you actually know. Remember bitching to me a year and a half ago that you didn't actually have any amigos in real life? Well, see, you just can't treat people like you do. You've too much fear inside you, and that's why you cling to your new-born christian lunatic asylum gang beliefs. If you ever made an atempt to make a hit, it'd be called: What's so funny about fear, anger, and hating?

As to what happened last year, I'd really suggest shutting up about it, and certainly not ever do it again. Next time I'll just call the police, make it their business instead of Linwood's.
If you don't want me to poke around and make pot shots at you, Marius, keep your remarks to yourself about my guitar playing, because prior to that I didn't feel the need to resurrect a thing or even hang out around here. Ok, bro...
TTFN

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

It's gonna take a seven-nation army to bust up this scrum!

Beeer
Neer neer neer neer
Neeeer
Neeeer....

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

twitcher73 wrote:
Linwood Thorpe wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?

You and what army? :lol:
duh... my army of ninjas! Gah!
In any case, I'm afraid the only thing you (and your army) is gonna hurt, is your self-esteem. :lol:

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?

duh... my army of ninjas! Gah!

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

Linwood Thorpe wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?

Linwood Thorpe

Post by Linwood Thorpe »

twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

twitcher73 wrote:
Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?

twitcher73

Post by twitcher73 »

Fenrisinho wrote:
twitcher73 wrote:

Ever considered jumping?