Better Album? The Search or Sky Blue Sky

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

It just looks that way, mega. That's not an afro, the top of my head is black due to the ego-pressure pushing outward.

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Your head don't look big to me, brah.

hardwood floor

Post by hardwood floor »

Lawrence Fan wrote:I personally don't see how anyone who was a fan of UT back when there was a UT, could possibly still be saying they like them both equally. That just ain't natural.
I go back to the earliest days of Uncle Tupelo

I dig Wilco & Son Volt equally, though I have periods where I listen to one more than the other

two great bands, that's it

lewhoney

Post by lewhoney »

DC--your highschool doesn't block the Farrar page? You must teach in Florida

sturgeongeneral

Post by sturgeongeneral »

dc, you seem to have lost that humor edge that you showed when i first started posting. wha' happen? i enjoy you more as hired gun these days. come back to the five and dime, hired gun, hired gun

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Obviously I spend too much time in high school. As everyone knows, I teach. I actually posted the above from high school. It was open house this morning (the girly bike w/ basket is common knowledge also but I do not belong to any of those organizations). Megaballs1 (the board also has a megaballs, never posts though). I couldn't care less about someone's weight except for my own. Bill Coolson brought up weight in a negative context, not me. I am glad that I attract so many posts. It boosts my already swelled head to hydrocephalic levels.

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Carter
So you're a scrawny, never been to Ruth's Chris', Lib who probably rikes bikes with girly baskets and carries the Greenpeace, ACLU, Sierra Club and Stuff...not that there's anything wrong with that...its just that skinny or fat shouldn't matter...content of character, wit and such...you spending too much time in High School or somethin'?

sturgeongeneral

dc, your post starts out like a personal ad in the newspapers. do you also like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain? by the way, bill c. can be found at a bar called o'malley's.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Bill Carson wrote:
dcarter wrote:Hey Annoying Dickhead One Note, I only resurrected the thread because of the hiredgun thing. Find a new way to express yourself that doesn't bore everyone to suicide.

Says the fat, carb bloated internet addict Dcarter.
:lol: I weigh 155 lbs., run 5 days a week, until the last year I hadn't eaten meat in 15 years and have recently quit again, eat a healthy diet and love to backpack and bike. Internet addict? No. The VAST majority of my 8000 posts here were in the Barstow Lounge and Space Junk City threads shooting the shit with jay board friends. I don't post much here anymore but when i do, it is about a variety of topics. You have 117 posts. I just read over about a fifth of them. The large majority either bash Wilco/Tweedy or another boarder's music preferences. I feel confident in saying that this is true of the entire 117. You are a predictable cliche. Let it go. We all know that you think that your tastes are "correct". Start talking about other things. You're probably a nice guy when you drop the internet persona.

Gamecock

Post by Gamecock »

Sky Blue Sky... Sorry, it's the truth. Jay needs to smoke a little weed and cheer up a bit.

sturgeongeneral

dcarter=bill carson=hired gun; i, for one, have never seen them all in the same room at the same time. have you?

Bill Carson

Post by Bill Carson »

dcarter wrote:Hey Annoying Dickhead One Note, I only resurrected the thread because of the hiredgun thing. Find a new way to express yourself that doesn't bore everyone to suicide.

Says the fat, carb bloated internet addict Dcarter.

sturgeongeneral

bill, do you know hiredgun? also, bill, is it true that you are annoying dickhead onenote?

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Hey Annoying Dickhead One Note, I only resurrected the thread because of the hiredgun thing. Find a new way to express yourself that doesn't bore everyone to suicide.

Bill Carson

Post by Bill Carson »

The Search:

7/10

Sky Blue Sky:

2/10

SBS might be the worst record of the year.