L. Williams/Bottle Rockets

Coffee Creek

Post by Coffee Creek »

The Pageant show was cancelled.

This is from her site:

Lucinda's remaining tour postponed..
Lucinda Williams remaining March US tour dates have been postponed due to the passing of her mother. These dates will most likely be rescheduled for August 2004. Please return tickets to point of purchase.

Thoughts and Prayers with her and her family.

-- CC

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

caught 'em at the music farm in charleston,sc last weekend, saturday night, there was a long delay between the BottleRoxs and L.Williams, i thought the Roxs set was way too short... anyway, she finally came on and it was a very somber entrance including her band.
i'm not sure if that was the last show on tour, but it definitely seemed like she was upset about something...

hope the BottleRoxs hook up with Jay when he comes back to the States!

little onion

Re: L. Williams/Bottle Rockets

Post by little onion »

Barnum wrote:So I was supposed to go to the show tonight in KC. Cancelled. Sucky.
they cancelled the rest of the tour because of a death in lucinda's family. i thought they were playing at the pageant in st. louis on saturday night. i had friends from work who were driving all the way down to st. louis this weekend to see that show and i thought that's what they said. if their show was cancelled that would suck.

Barnum

Post by Barnum »

Having lived in St. Louis, Nashville, and Milwaukee - I must admit, Kansas City is about as close to the bung as I've ever seen...not to bitch, but c'mon - what's the deal?

That Ryan Adams show was another bummer. There's always Wakakusa in June. . . hopefully.

smoke

Post by smoke »

Join the club barnam. that is two shows now that have been cancelled around here--Ryan Adams and now Lucinda. Thank God Buckner came through.

Barnum

L. Williams/Bottle Rockets

Post by Barnum »

So I was supposed to go to the show tonight in KC. Cancelled. Sucky.

Anybody know if the Bottle Rockets are going to do a full tour...?

Anybody have a bootleg of Brian Henneman when he opens up for Jay?