Anyone Else Not Gotten Pre-order Yet?

GrainElevator

Post by GrainElevator »

I just got mine this weekend and I'm in Hong Kong, so everybody should have theirs by now.

Sandusky

Post by Sandusky »

From now on y'all should use http://www.ccnow.com I got mine the day before the CD release AND got my autographed poster. The return address also said Sonvolt.

Rune

From Miles Of Music - Please contact us with any concerns!

Post by Rune »

Hi, I'm Rune at Miles of Music. Just wanted to let everyone know that we got the Terroir Blues CDs just before they were released on Tuesday, June 24th. We did our best to pack and ship all orders and get them out to you as quickly as possible. All orders have left the building and are on the way.

Since we are not a large corporate conglomerate, the reality of our business is that it is mail order, and we are at the mercy of delays, Postal and otherwise. If anyone would like to check on an order, please contact me directly, rune@milesofmusic.com and I'll be glad to help you. Thanks everyone.

Willy

Happy Birthday to me

Post by Willy »

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.

My Birthday sucks becuase I still haven't received my autographed CD from Miles of Music. Thanks MoM.

Happy Birthday to me!

Post by Guest »

Ah Yes, another day, and still no sign of Terroir Blues. Even better, no response from Miles of Music. I think they just decided to pocket my money.

Boots

Post by Boots »

Already I hope this is either good news or old news for you. Mine came yesterday, auto'd an all. Still not heard back from MOM, oh well, last time I ever order from them.

smoke

Post by smoke »

Ditto guys. Same boat--email last week, no disc yet. Luckily I was able to buy the disc in stores prior to it being released so this autographed copy is just for shits and giggles, but I would still like to have it, especially considering I paid about $6.00 more for it than I did the copy I already own.

Post by Guest »

I did the same. I told'em they better not feed me the 5 business days line. If the CD would have arrived early it would have been a nice suprise. On time I expected. LATE!!! Are you kidding me? I think I'll circulate my money locally next time.

Post by Guest »

I shot out a less then happy, but not nasty email to MOM. So I will post here if they should tell me anything, or offer any sort of refund

Post by Guest »

AND still a week and two days after Miles of Music said they would ship my CD....I'm am empty handed. I received my email Tuesday, it's now Thursday a week later. Autograph or not, Miles of Music BLOWS!

Post by Guest »

FYI:
As of Thursday, I haven't received my copy from MOM either...and I received the email last Friday. Pretty dissapointed. Pre-orders should arrive on the day the album is released...otherwise, the way I see it, there is no point.
The only band I've seen handle it right is Phish...their stuff often arrives before the official release date...a classy gesture to dedicated fans who pre-ordered without hearing the album.
Miles of Music is a GREAT resource and has an awesome catalog. They really let me down on this one though.
Ok, I'm done whining.

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

Maybe he should get in touch with awarestore about selling it. They carry his last two, but I don't see the new one on there...???

Boots

Post by Boots »

I'd guess since he did it on a few fronts (the posters as well) that it was something Jay thought of or at least the people in his circle

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

Was the auto'd copy a MOM thing or did Jay approach them for that deal I wonder?

Boots

Post by Boots »

Still nothing on this end. I was wondering if anyone knows if MOM might give some sort of compensation for the trouble. I'm assuming those of you who also paid 20 (with S&H) instead of 14 did to get it early, I know I did. Not that I normally look for a handout, but this is just silly