Anyone Else Not Gotten Pre-order Yet?

Willy

Post by Willy »

I got the email last Tuesday as well, but still no autographed CD. Luckily my housemate is a big fan because he bought a copy yesterday, and he was nice enough to let me borough it today. I love it. Miles of Music can be rest assured that they'll never get my business again.

daze inundated

Post by daze inundated »

Yes indeed.... I am in the same boat as you fellas... got my email on Friday, and still waiting on my copy..... autographed or not, i'll take it. To make matters worse, I went to the CD release show at Blueberry Hill in St. Louis Monday night, and they were selling some autographed copies right there.... i had to laugh about that one. Enjoyed the sold-out show very much though.

Post by Guest »

You should have your copy soon. I received my autograph copy today.

RobUA03

Post by RobUA03 »

I was expecting TB yesterday (the 24th) and did not get it so I called Miles of Music. They told me that they received the album on Tuesday and that I should have it within 5 working days. They also informed me that I had gotten an autographed copy which I was suprised at because I did not put my order in until 3 days after the presale started. So maybe some of you guys will still get the signed copy too.

Boots

Post by Boots »

Well,
Sorry to hear others are having trouble, but I was afraid mine was just lost in the mail, so that seem not be the case

uesbc

Post by uesbc »

I am also waiting for my pre-order from Miles of Music. I was hoping to be surprised when I get home tonight. Are my hopes inflated? Though we are supposed to get something signed, Miles of Music has still dropped the ball.

Post by Guest »

I got that email last Tuesday, so you may be waiting longer if you got yours friday. Let me know here if and when you get yours and I will do the same. Keeping fingers crossed for today though

Rich

Post by Rich »

:evil: It looks like Miles of Music is really dropping the ball on this one. I too ordered the autographed copy from MOM. Got an email last Friday from them saying my order was processed and will be ready to ship in 48hrs.

Needless to say I was pretty pissed off when it didn't show up yesterday. Maybe today. I got suckered in by the autograph deal. Should have just waited and picked it up at my indie store or Tower Records. Would have already had it and likely for less money.

Boots

Anyone Else Not Gotten Pre-order Yet?

Post by Boots »

I ordered it back in May from Miles of Music. Besides getting an autographed one I was thinking (as they said) it would come before Tuesday, but nothing yet. Anyone else have problems getting their's?
Well I'll give them till the end of the week, before the hate emails start