Buffalo Tom Chicago 2/2

Frisky77

Re: Buffalo Tom Chicago 2/2

Post by Frisky77 »

mcarlton wrote:A buddy of mine by luck noticed they were coming to town. Hadnt seen them in years.. maybe 7. Saw them at the doubledoor and they sounded quite good. Set had many many old songs. about 5 of thier new ones.

Just a heads up for you BT fans. Check if thier tour makes it to you. I havent seen them out of the east coast in years.

and no.. i dont know if anyone got a recording...
I was there too. I thought they sounded great...it did seem like the show lost a little momentum as it went on...don't think it was the band's fault in fact at one point Bill observed the crowd was "wearing down a bit." It was a bit of an older crowd with most in their 30's and older which of course being a big BT fan when I was a teenager I fall into that category...

Lots of fun to see them again as they hadn't been in Chicago in something like seven years.

They are hard to catch and only doing shows occasionally. I think they all have real jobs now...Janovitz is involved in real estate it believe.

mcarlton

Buffalo Tom Chicago 2/2

Post by mcarlton »

A buddy of mine by luck noticed they were coming to town. Hadnt seen them in years.. maybe 7. Saw them at the doubledoor and they sounded quite good. Set had many many old songs. about 5 of thier new ones.

Just a heads up for you BT fans. Check if thier tour makes it to you. I havent seen them out of the east coast in years.

and no.. i dont know if anyone got a recording...