Anyone Seen My $4.2 Billion?

manshank

Post by manshank »

Keep buying CD's before its to late........................

SenorMoofer

Post by SenorMoofer »

LimeWire is still free pretty much can find all music on the internet through it.. full albums can be found at BTJunkie.org but those are all illegal and no one would ever do such a thing as download from them ;)

Moof

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Up until about a year ago OiNK was a pretty popular destination for file sharing, but it was shut down by Interpol. I'm sure there are still plenty of other bit torrent sites available with any and all music free for download.

Currently, the easiest and most convenient file sharing method? Blogs. There are thousands available that post free music as rar files. You can basically use a search engine now to find anything you want. Just enter the artist name and record, followed by 'rar'.

Lakefork

Post by Lakefork »

I guess this is true. I'm around college kids all day and most have ipods etc that I guess are full of music.

But, here's my question. Where in the hell is everybody getting all the free music from?

I'm a 36 year old dude and I still buy cd's and I have an account for 30 tracks a month at emusic.

Although I never did the Napster thing I am familiar with Kazaa.

Is there some magical place where every cd I want is available to download for free? Am I so far out of it that I don't kow this?

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Hard to argue with....

gdavis5446

Anyone Seen My $4.2 Billion?

Post by gdavis5446 »