that yearbook picture

calexico

Post by calexico »

What the fuck are you tards talking about anyway?

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

dcarter wrote:
mcarlton wrote:
dcarter wrote::lol: I have been on this board since 4 August, 2004. In that time I have read many cyber throwdowns and this is the first time I have seen a boarder call another boarder a "pussy ass bitch".
I see you as joining August 5th 2004.. :D
Ahh, but I lurked the day before and joined the next day! :D
LURKING DOESN'T COUNT! ! ! ! 1 1 1

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

mcarlton wrote:
dcarter wrote::lol: I have been on this board since 4 August, 2004. In that time I have read many cyber throwdowns and this is the first time I have seen a boarder call another boarder a "pussy ass bitch".
Ahh, but I lurked the day before and joined the next day! :D

sam6025

Post by sam6025 »

Also, don't feel bad for the dude in the pic, sure he's a portly fellow, but I've gotten some pussy in my day despite having some extra pounds...and isn't that all you can hope for?

sam6025

Post by sam6025 »

Dude, I've totally used Pussy Ass Bitch before. Way to give my thunder to some chick. I see how it is...fuck the fat bearded guy and give the credit to the girl because she's all cute and has boobs...lame ass.

mcarlton

Post by mcarlton »

Linwood Thorpe

Post by Linwood Thorpe »

You obviously didn't overhear Larry and I on that fateful night in Birmingham. Dynamite Hill will never be the same...swoon.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

:lol: I have been on this board since 4 August, 2004. In that time I have read many cyber throwdowns and this is the first time I have seen a boarder call another boarder a "pussy ass bitch".

DumbQuestion

Post by DumbQuestion »

Hmmm...
You make a good point..
Please forgive me yearbook picture guy :(
I have complete confidence that you grew up hot and are now married to a super model!
I was fat in high school too...
But I'll tell ya, in that particular pic, you look EXACTLY like Sparks Mensa...
I shit you NOT JayFarrar.net!! His real name is Arthur. Arthdurrr
The resemblance is uncanny..

P.S. I ALWAYS root for the Underdog..
Just not Sparks Mensa as he is a Pussy Ass Bitch...

anadyne2112

Post by anadyne2112 »

well said

half-n-half

that yearbook picture

Post by half-n-half »

i am pained by the jokes. is he real or is that that photoshop stuff stuff? c'mon y'all his feelings are gonna be hurt or someone he knows is gonna be hurt. what if he's someones uncle? he is a child of our creator, he is our brother.

where is the love and sensitivity?

just askin'.