a four-eyed freak

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

farrarfan1 wrote:Good luck.
thanks, Tom.
i'm getting PUMPED over never wearing my contacts or glasses again!

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

calexico wrote:Of course, all that jerking off is what made you blind in the first place.
i'm fighting the onset of prostate cancer, dude. :P

calexico

Post by calexico »

tillotson505

Post by tillotson505 »

calexico wrote:I have been thinking about it too. Friend of mine had it done on both eyes, he had very poor eyesight. Real milk bottle glasses and now his vision is almost 20/20. Well worth the cash he said. Good luck with it. Of course, all that jerking off is what made you blind in the first place.
Experience speaking?

calexico

Post by calexico »

I have been thinking about it too. Friend of mine had it done on both eyes, he had very poor eyesight. Real milk bottle glasses and now his vision is almost 20/20. Well worth the cash he said. Good luck with it. Of course, all that jerking off is what made you blind in the first place.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

My wife had it done a few years ago and has been very happy. She was almost blind and now she only has to wear glasses if she drives at night, and they are a very mild prescription. Good luck.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

St. Herve
Feastday: June 17

Welsh bard who was is a popular patron in Brittany, France. Herve, sometimes called Harvey or Hervues, was the son of the bard Hyvarnion, and was born blind. Raised by his uncles because his mother was a hermitess, he was taken to Brittany. There he built an abbey at Lanhourneau, and he was venerated as a miracle worker and bard. He is invoked against eye trouble, and he is depicted with a wolf. Tales and legends associated Herve with a wolf.

saratoga jay

a four-eyed freak

Post by saratoga jay »

me. for the next two weeks. i'm having that surgery where a laser goes into the eye so i can't wear my contacts for two weeks. a little nerve-racking but the people i've talked to seem to wish they did it sooner. if i don't post after 6/25 i can't see my keyboard.