dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Lovers!!
Texas Party, ASAP.
My House.
Bring Big Wheels.
BYOBW.
We will put on our footed jammies and power-slide into the liquor cabinet
GIDDYUP! We can prank call Jayfers and tell him he has super shiny hair, giggle and then execute a swift disconnect! We'll prank-call Anders Parker and say, "You totally have a BEARD!" giggle-giggle, CLICK!

I hope everyone's week has been better than mine. I'll take one for the team this time, but next week, your misery is your own! People have been HORRIBLE this week; terrible negative attitudes, mean spirits and shitty dispositions. No more!

I did a voice-over for a lash growing serum commercial today. How exciting. I'll let you know when it airs so you can watch and listen and say "oh my god ... really?" I have a weird speaking voice, so I was really surprised they wanted me to do this fake-ass sounding commercial. Try as I might, I cannot avoid sounding like I'm from Texas. Also, I don't talk happy or convincingly sales-y, so who knows? I sound like I'm selling some kind of anti-depressants while simultaneously pimping a phone-sex line.

Friday.
PARTY TIME FUCK YEAH!!
Just kidding. I'll be home. Babysitting my cute nephew while my son is at Homecoming pretending to like football.

lpv

Post by lpv »

hmmmmmmm...Mark Spencer solo show............

I guess a girl can dream.........

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

saratoga jay wrote:
half-n-half wrote:

:lol:
pedal as fast as you can down hill. take your feet off the pedals cause they're spinning faster than your legs can move. pull the blue handle brake with one hand with all your might. with the other hand hold on for dear life and watch out!...for the power slide!!!

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

half-n-half wrote:

:lol:

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

Hello Indian Princesses!

Due to the awesomeness of my Native Americana dream catcher, i had another dream: Me and Jay Farrar riding Big Wheels down a hall to catch a Mark Spencer solo show. :D
My sleeping life has been blessed.

Rock on ladies!

lpv

Post by lpv »

cind wrote:Ladies!
Ryan Bingham this Friday and Jason Isbell next Thursday. Should satisfy my serious lack of swoontime as of late; not forever, just for now.
...following the same schedule, Jason Isbell this Saturday, Ryan Bingham next Saturday. Just a warmup for Nov. 4 ---Jay Farrar!
(sad rumor...but it seems Mark Spencer is not joining him on this tour)

Did see Justin Townes Earle too...very charming.

cind

Post by cind »

Ladies!
How I miss all of you!
Ang, your little girl is adorable! Hope you are doing well with two little ones and recovering as well.
Plotting and scheming for a New Year's TX trip. Damn those spendy airfares.
Ryan Bingham this Friday and Jason Isbell next Thursday. Should satisfy my serious lack of swoontime as of late; not forever, just for now.

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Ang, it's all swoonable.
ps - you have cute-cute babies.

farewellangelina

Post by farewellangelina »

My husband needs a pair of those gloves.

^Sigh^

My mouth hurts. How's the new house working out, Devonie? That kitchen of yours sure looks nice. We're redoing ours, but it won't quite be on par. Oh shit, this is like lady talk...

I liked hearing about your dream, Half. The last one I can really remember was almost a month ago now, wherein all the mountain sides were falling in on us in town, and I found refuge in a field whereupon buffalo were roaming. One was very keen on keeping it that way, and walked steadily towards me, yelling in a very loud and pissed voice (sounded like a sonically advanced New Yorker) that he' had enough.

Oddly enough, a few nights later my husband dreamt that a monkey-creature was talking to him. Or maybe it's not so strange after all.

Sorry, nothing swoonable there.

calexico

Post by calexico »

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Ladies ... let's reconnect.
Business to attend to.

How's tricks?

love and miss,
-D

Talus

Post by Talus »

half-n-half wrote:am i the only one here? hmm, i'm used to talking to myself anyway. anyhoo, a very important Ladies Lounge worthy event happened to me last night!
Out of nowhere, i had a Meat Puppets dream! it goes a little something like this....I am riding my BMX hybrid cruiser, nekkid, save for two pillows, to local TexMex giant Chuys. there is some music fest going on and suddenly i am at a table with the Meat Puppets (or Russell Brand in 3 disguises (damn you Sarah Marshall movie that has been on every night for 2 weeks!)). they order margaritas, i order a strawberry daquiri. then i dunno some cataclysmic(?) event happens and they disappear and i'm half floating half flying down a tunnel running into various people that hang out in dream tunnels. but night before last Bela Fleck was in my dream! OMG...

My Cantina Cuties
Teh pups have not aged well. Seems like Yesterday (it was probably 1989) that I was watching the Kirkwood bros throw shit at each other...

derekf

Post by derekf »

Would anyone care to tell me why I just received an email saying there was a new post in the Ladies Lounge? Have I been following this thread and not been aware of it? Hi, Ladies, GO BAMA!

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

am i the only one here? hmm, i'm used to talking to myself anyway. anyhoo, a very important Ladies Lounge worthy event happened to me last night!
Out of nowhere, i had a Meat Puppets dream! it goes a little something like this....I am riding my BMX hybrid cruiser, nekkid, save for two pillows, to local TexMex giant Chuys. there is some music fest going on and suddenly i am at a table with the Meat Puppets (or Russell Brand in 3 disguises (damn you Sarah Marshall movie that has been on every night for 2 weeks!)). they order margaritas, i order a strawberry daquiri. then i dunno some cataclysmic(?) event happens and they disappear and i'm half floating half flying down a tunnel running into various people that hang out in dream tunnels. but night before last Bela Fleck was in my dream! OMG...

My Cantina Cuties

My Hoedown Honey

Honorable Mention

Sweet Dreams lovers!

My Cruiser

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

*teehee*
call me