Dudes Dugout

derekf

Post by derekf »

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

My opinion, they got it right. OSU's loss, while a bad one, was very early in the season. They've dominated since....and have strength of schedule on their side.

Big 12 needs a championship game...

Bama, Oregon, OSU.....no brainers IMO.

FSU....should be there until they lose. I'm not yet convinced they are a top 4 team(see this year's opponents). I'd love to believe they are legit top 4. My beloved Ga Tech gave them one hell of a game. The better FSU does from here out, the better my Jackets look. 8)

derekf

Post by derekf »

Baylor and TCU's bullshit hurt feelings notwithstanding, anyone have thoughts on the College Football Playoff Committee's selection of Ohio State? The other three? Will the Big 12 ever figure it out?

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

derekf wrote:
half-n-half wrote:Muschump.
I may be wrong, but a team that gave up 48 points in their finale (among other defensive atrocities throughout the year) might want to consider the talents of a man like that.

Yea, you're wrong.

derekf

Post by derekf »

half-n-half wrote:Muschump.
I may be wrong, but a team that gave up 48 points in their finale (among other defensive atrocities throughout the year) might want to consider the talents of a man like that.

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

Muschump.

Talus

Post by Talus »

Cal's just a twat.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

calexico wrote:Halfy, no pictures of metrosexual twats. Leave!
That leaves your picture out.

calexico

Post by calexico »

Halfy, no pictures of metrosexual twats. Leave!

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

derekf wrote:
half-n-half wrote:
derekf wrote:Any thoughts on Charlie Strong's performance so far? Are we looking at another off season full of asshole Texas fans' boasting of their deep pockets and clamoring for Nick Saban?
Excuse me? Saban is that gross broken solo flip-flop you see after a festival.

I'm loving Coach Strong, mainly for what he is doing off the field, because apparently some people haven't learned to 1) follow basic team rules or 2) not to assault and rape women. we've lost a lot players due to "felonies, misdemeanors and bull shit"*. learn it now or wait till you get to the NFL. My hope is that team discipline will eventually play out successfully on the field. plus this state is so fucking racist, UT and Texas football in general has a sorry ass history of supporting minority non-white players and coaching staff. We need this Coach.

truly yours,

Halfy Stronghorn

*My second album - a collaboration with Chris Knight

As a fellow person from an extremely racist state, I can appreciate everything you said here except for the broken flip-flop part. That's just mean.

Is Chris Knight the dude that beat that Rihannah girl? If so, he's terrible.

Chris Knight is a singer songwriter from Kentucky. At a Fred Eaglesmith show, Fred referred to him as "dark". I suppose some songs have an edge, but hes pretty cool. Chris Brown is the Rihanna guy.
#sorrynotsorry for the Saban remark.

derekf

Post by derekf »

half-n-half wrote:
derekf wrote:Any thoughts on Charlie Strong's performance so far? Are we looking at another off season full of asshole Texas fans' boasting of their deep pockets and clamoring for Nick Saban?

I'm loving Coach Strong, mainly for what he is doing off the field, because apparently some people haven't learned to 1) follow basic team rules or 2) not to assault and rape women. we've lost a lot players due to "felonies, misdemeanors and bull shit"*. learn it now or wait till you get to the NFL. My hope is that team discipline will eventually play out successfully on the field. plus this state is so fucking racist, UT and Texas football in general has a sorry ass history of supporting minority non-white players and coaching staff. We need this Coach.

truly yours,

Halfy Stronghorn

As a fellow person from an extremely racist state, I can appreciate everything you said here except for the broken flip-flop part. That's just mean.

Is Chris Knight the dude that beat that Rihannah girl? If so, he's terrible.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

truly yours,

Halfy Stronghorn

derekf

Post by derekf »

Any thoughts on Charlie Strong's performance so far? Are we looking at another off season full of asshole Texas fans' boasting of their deep pockets and clamoring for Nick Saban?

Gertrud Varney

Post by Gertrud Varney »

I have done.