Jr. Juggernaut

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

Would love to make it out to FLA. DRAG and TWO COW are playing that Fest on Halloween in Gainsville. Maybe we'll do that next year, too.

And ART GUY...Tell your guitar player to MAN UP and play the song! I wanna hear this!

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Lit By winter is a good one. There are some strong tunes on the album, Mike. Opening for Drag and Two Cow! Things seem to be moving along like a jugg... er... not a good pun! Come to the F-L-A!

the art guy

Post by the art guy »

Thanks for the update, Mike. My half-assed cover band was trying to do a version of "Lit By Winter" (great song - my favorite on the album), but I don't think it's going to work out. My guitarist wasn't crazy about the weird tuning, so we tried a version in standard tuning. Didn't work so well. Oh well. Good stuff anyway.

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

Hi there. Sorry for the belated response.

JR JUGGERNAUT is doing well. Just got back from a couple shows in Denver (one solo acoustic, one full band) with DRAG THE RIVER and TWO COW GARAGE. It's our label's 13th anniversary and threw a hell of a party. I think I had about 8 Makers Marks "neat" and passed out in a stranger's bed. Unfortunately, t'was a dude. Oh well. At least I didn't have much to explain to the wife back home.

The show was recorded, unbeknownst to us, by the sound guy. Actually sounds pretty damn good. So we're releasing a 4 song Live EP of the show as a download. Getting it mastered now, and it has 2 brand new songs not on GHOST POISON.

And over at Suburban Home Records website, they will have JR JUGGERNAUT pint glasses and T shirts in the next couple weeks. Feel free to buy one, especially if you downloaded the album for free. :D

Thanks for rockin' the record. Appreciate it.

Mike

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Didn't know that either.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

:lol: Jr. Jugggernaut is a poster.

farrarfan1

Re: Jr. Juggernaut

Post by farrarfan1 »

dcarter wrote: How are things going with Jr. Juggernaut in general and 'Ghost Poison' specifically?
I don't know.

dcarter

Jr. Juggernaut

Post by dcarter »

Believe In Something just came up on shuffle. That tune is rockin'1 A great riff. I had forgotten about downloading your disc when it was offered. I had not listened in quite awhile. I will remedy that.

How are things going with Jr. Juggernaut in general and 'Ghost Poison' specifically? Inquiring boarders want to know!