Songs off New Release

Eamon

Post by Eamon »

Do the Farrar ever get together and perform that would cool if they might possible work on a side project I hear Wade plays around with the Accordian :roll: the siblin's could shake shakes or tap the tamborian (spelling is wrong) just a thought :idea:

Daze Inundated

Post by Daze Inundated »

Actually, it's Jay's brother Dade that plays stand-up bass and sings some in a band called Rockhouse Ramblers, (not Roadhouse). Saw them open for Jay at Mississippi Nights last year.

Eamon

Musicial Family

Post by Eamon »

Wade another of Jay's brother was lead singer in the band "The Primatives" the garage band before UT consisting of Jeff Tweety, Wade and Jay Farrar. They played mostly covers and a little punk in their younger days. It is mentioned in the UT Anthology resent release.

Wade works in St. Louis area plays around with music as a hobby now days has a family with a couple of youngin'.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Yeah, thanks for that. I had no idea he came from such a musical family...

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

Thanks Fraggle!

fraggle

Pops Farrar CD

Post by fraggle »

Eamon

Pop's Farrar

Post by Eamon »

Yes, I did hear that too, but I'm not sure where you can get a copy of it. I know one of Jay brother's has a band that play in and around the St. Louis area in a band called "Road House Ramblers" I think.

Long Slow Fade

Post by Long Slow Fade »

His father passed away? I hate to hear that. My condolences to Jay and family. I heard that Mr. Farrar put out an album a while back. Anyone know the skinny on that?

Eamon

Songs off New Release

Post by Eamon »

Hello,
Heard a could cuts off Jay upcoming release. Dent County I believe is a song about his farther who recently pass away excellent piano Jay plays :shock: I great reviews thus far. Good Luck with the upcoming tour!