Record Store Day ...

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Funny, I could not make it out Saturday as my wife was out of town and the thought of taking my 2 and 4 year old was not appealing. I ended up doing some vinyl shopping yesterday and bought Hot Snakes - Suicide Invoice new, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers - LAMF the lost 77 mixes factory sealed, Neil Yound - Zuma and Joan Jett - Bad Reputation. Some pretty good finds I thought.

Also, as crazy as this sounds, you should be able to find the Jayhawks - Hollywood Town Hall on vinyl at Best Buy. I bought a copy at one Best Buy and saw another copy a neighboring best Buy as well.

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

I grabbed a nice vinyl copy of "The Wall" for 8 bucks at my local independent on RSD. I'm going to choose to be depressed for a little while now that Spring is here and everything is blooming so nicely.

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

thanks to CC i went online to see if Vintage Vinyl had an Atlantic copy of
Ornette Coleman's, The Shape of Jazz to Come. What do you know...an Atlantic copy and used for 7.99. if i had a record player i could've retrieved a new LP on vinyl for 24.00. happy rekkid stowe dey!

Coffee Creek

Record Store Day ...

Post by Coffee Creek »

I hit both of my local record stores today. They had some interesting vinyl in for the event. One of the places had some Ryan Adams ... but, it had sold before I arrived.

There's still time ... get out and support your local record store!

Here's Record Store Day's official site:

http://www.recordstoreday.com/Home

Late.

CC