Download codes for "Notes Of Blue"

zach

Post by zach »

el caballo loco wrote:One week later and nothing. Too funny.
Check your PMs.

manshank

Post by manshank »

Sad

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

One week later and nothing. Too funny.

el caballo loco

Well, if anyone would like to share those bonus tracks, I wouldn't say, "No."

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

<<I do wish Yellow Walls closed the official album out though. Great tune.>>

Absolutely. Given the record's short running time having Yellow Walls as the 11th official tune would have been perfect. Over the past couple of days I've listened to it more than any other cut. It's phenomenal and I really hope it makes the set list. In fact I'm changing my show closing second encore from solo Jay Hard Times to Yellow Walls. :P

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

The two bonus tracks are Ballymena and Yellow Walls. Yes, I do believe you had to order through the Son Volt / Jay Farrar websites to get these, but I could be wrong.

Both songs are great. I understand why Ballymena didn't make the final cut -- doesn't really work with the rest of the album very well. I do wish Yellow Walls closed the official album out though. Great tune.

Tim in the ATL

el caballo loco

Antelope850 wrote:I got the email with the code early this morning. Yes, it's for the entire album, plus the 2 bonus songs.
Two bonus tracks? Did you have to preorder directly from Jay to get these? I preordered the vinyl from Amazon and the download that came with it didn't contain any bonus tracks. What are the bonus songs and how do they sound?

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Mine was pretty intuitive. Got the download link and clicked it. It placed all the songs into a folder on my desktop called "SonVolt-NotesOfBlue-mp3". I then just plugged my iPod into my computer, found all the songs in iTunes, and transferred them over to the iPod. Maybe try searching your computer for "SonVolt-NotesOfBlue-mp3"?

Tim in the ATL

criminals

Post by criminals »

I downloaded the file but can't find it or figure out how to get it on my iPod. Should have just ordered the CD :x

roqdawg

Post by roqdawg »

No e-mail for me. Did anyone else NOT get one. Mine was supposed to be for FLAC.
Roqdawg

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

me too this morning. two identical no-reply emails in my junk folder.
12 tracks. 10 original, 2 bonus tracks and 1 cover art jpeg.
:P

Antelope850

Post by Antelope850 »

I got the email with the code early this morning. Yes, it's for the entire album, plus the 2 bonus songs.

mtruslow

Download codes for "Notes Of Blue"

Post by mtruslow »

Has anyone received their download codes for the extra tracks for "Notes Of Blue"?? I'm assuming that I'm getting a code for Flac files of the entire album with my order. Hope so.